The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Prevent double cast addon?

Grandchamp1989
Grandchamp1989
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hi anyone know of an addon that prevent double casting ground based spells like volley or Caltrops?

Sometimes in parses the skills will fire double for whatever reason, any way for that not to happen with addons?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 1 June 2022 20:49
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont think its possible, Api does not allow messing directly with combat (as it would enable a lot of possible cheats)... all combat related addons are "informative", never "active".

I strongly doubt there's something like the one youre asking for.

Nevermind then :)
    Edited by proprio.meb16_ESO on 24 May 2022 16:14
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it exists @Grandchamp1989

'Perfect weave' (the addon available on minion or ESOUI) has an option to stop double casting.

I used it as I got sick of double casting 'blazing spear' in PVE raids.

PS: make sure to read the manual as it has many options, some you might want to turn off or on, depending on your needs.
    Edited by Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo on 24 May 2022 16:13
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Similarly, I wish there was an addon to keep from triggering Biting Jabs as all the badguys were already falling dead. I've been playing for years, and it happens so often during my attacks that it's almost just the cringe-button for my Templars.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    Similarly, I wish there was an addon to keep from triggering Biting Jabs as all the badguys were already falling dead. I've been playing for years, and it happens so often during my attacks that it's almost just the cringe-button for my Templars.

What? I thought you Templars never let go of that jabs I Win button... :p
    Edited by Idinuse on 24 May 2022 18:51
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?