The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Champion Style

Stx
Stx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is an old thread. The style was brought back last year and I managed to get it.
Edited by Stx on 14 March 2023 20:10
  • ashadris
    ashadris
    ✭✭✭
    Id like to see this outfit back on crownstore as well
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait...wasn't this a pvp event drop anyway?? I could've sworn it was...maybe brain farting here, so many style pages dropping from either events or crown crates lol
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait...wasn't this a pvp event drop anyway?? I could've sworn it was...maybe brain farting here, so many style pages dropping from either events or crown crates lol
    Imperial Champion weapons were the 2021 jubilee style pages. The armor was a crownstore pack.
  • Vzella
    Vzella
    ✭✭
    I've actually unlocked a few of the weapons through Battlegrounds.
    "You thought you could escape Lord Sheogorath's justice? Your stolen goods are now forfeit, and you can either pay reparations or face the dungeons."