The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Am I the only one annoyed by endless mails of BG rewards?

divnyi
divnyi
✭✭✭✭✭
The supply on those items is so huge that all those items drop in price rapidly, even if there is good demand.
They drop after each BG, and for me, they clutter whole mail list to the full. It takes considerable time to unpack and manage them.

Am I the only one annoyed by it?
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am annoyed by it.

Even more annoyed by the cyrodiil rewards for the worthy though.

At least with bgs you que for them individually and manually. If you’re doing a lot in a row you can quickly check your mail between games. In cyrodiil sometimes there’s action for hours and you don’t check your mail until the end of the session. Or worse… you’re too lazy to do it, so suddenly there’s two or three days worth backed up in there.

Anyway… so are you saying we should stop getting them because the rewards are useless anyway and you’d rather just not be bothered?

I kinda disagree with that… I only really bother selling the ‘crap’ if it’s like a weapon with a good trait… but deconstructing for mats is somewhat worthwhile. I’d love it if the rewards could be made better somehow.

HERES AN IDEA lol. Every weekend the golden vendor comes into cyrodiil right? And he’s selling golden jewelry. For each week, all week long, the sets that the golden merchant was selling golden jewelry for should come in rewards of the worthy. All pieces. Blue and/or purple quality.

Ooo I like that idea a lot. Sorry it’s for cyrodiil not for the bg problem.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we should get less of that. We have BG dailies. Let it be in BG daily quest rewards and that's it.
    If the problem is less quantity, then put double of them in each daily quest.
  • aurelius_fx
    aurelius_fx
    ✭✭✭
    there should just be a button to quickly withdraw everything from your mail and quickly delete everything
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had 80+ Rewards for the Worthy in the mail a few months ago. Very annoying.
    PC NA
  • RitualSmoke
    RitualSmoke
    ✭✭✭
    my mail box fills to 72 every other day when playing frequently, I have a mule that has to unload it for me since my main is maxed out on slots constantly even with all inventory expansions and near full stickerbook. inventory management has become a large chunk of my gameplay these days
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like 2-3 every 10-15 minutes at max, that takes all of 10 seconds to open between BG matches. Not as big a deal as it's being made out to be. Just open them after each BG instead of letting them pile up.
  • RitualSmoke
    RitualSmoke
    ✭✭✭
    probably more efficient to just do it all at once on a character that decons, its not that tedious but it is junk
  • tokeinskyblu
    tokeinskyblu
    ✭✭✭
    It would be good if decent gear or loot dropped from the mail though.

Something like gw2 reward tracks could be good where we could select something we are working towards and have a higher chance of that set or item dropping.