The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

StamDK duelling gear

Rhaegar75
Rhaegar75
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello....i know what you are thinking....play MagDK- it does everything better!!! I know but if I don't play a plar my second choice is StamDK.

I've just approached the duelling scene and i'm tragically crap at it. Apart from the obvious L2P issue I also noticed that I may need a new set of gear.

I fought quite a few super tanky people using Ironblood: maybe I’ll start framing it myself.

What gear would you guys suggest?
Edited by Rhaegar75 on 14 May 2022 20:44
  • Iriidius
    Iriidius
    ✭✭✭
    Daedrick trickery kynmarcher markyn/malacath bloodspawn is strong build for dk in Cyrodiil and IC. Dont know if it is also duelling meta but i have killed many people in Alikr with it on my Mag Dk that i couldnt kill with my pariah titanborn malacath stam dk or my stamden. The minor set boni are better for stam dk than mag dk, only major breach from kynmarcher can be applied by venemous breath.
    Also most players in Alikr are very good, there are almost no medium or low strength players. Dont know why because the medium and low strength players could choose fights and fight each other but they dont come alikr.
    Edited by Iriidius on 20 May 2022 08:59
  • WordsOfPower
    WordsOfPower
    ✭✭✭
    Unleashed Terror is crazy strong in Duels. Draugrkin too.

Personally, I avoid any gear loadout that I wouldn't play in BGs because even if I win the duel, its not representative of a real build.

There is no competitive dueling in the game, so as long as you're not wearing super safe 1vX gear, it makes most sense to me to wear something that is balanced between damage, sustain and survivability