The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Couple addon questions

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
So...looks like I'll need an addon (or built in setting maybe) that will show some technical stats...ping...dsync...things like that. Also, would love an addon that would show you what traits you've already researched for items without having to go to each crafting station. Lastly...a...I dunno recipe book to look up which ingredients make what. Thank you!

Best Answer

• Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    I would suggest Wykkyd Toolbar for ping, fps info plus a bunch of other stuff like bag space, gold, event tickets. It's no longer maintained but still works fine.

For trait info, TraitBuddy. Also tracks motifs learned.

For recipes ESO Master Recipe List may be good for you. Can't remember if it shows needed ingredients or not but does track learned recipes/plans.
    Answer ✓
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome...thank you!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ping and FPS can be displayed with in game settings

i use an addon called "info panel" which extends that to display other things such as currencies, bag space, repair/recharge notifications, how many chests found in a dungeon instance, and even some other more technical things such as lua memory being used by addons

master recipe list is good for furnishing and provisioning recipes, but i also use ones such as character knowledge (tracks motifs, provisioning recipe and furnishing blueprints)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2938-CharacterKnowledgeMotifRecipeandFurnishingPlanTracker.html

Cross character knowledge tracking

>This addon is a part of the Extended Journal, which is a collection of addons comprised of Loot Log, Item Set Browser, Character Knowledge, and Event Collectibles.
    Edited by Baertram on 24 May 2022 09:54
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty sweet I'll give it a try..thank you!