The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random Battleground problem

TheS1X
TheS1X
✭✭✭
Well, I want to get achievement from relic run and I actually like relic run.
I try to get in to one whole day and I have not managed to get in single one, this again makes me quit constantly from other games.
Why it is not like it was on old times where people could pick what they wanted to play?
Edited by ZOS_Lunar on 11 May 2022 17:50
  • RitualSmoke
    RitualSmoke
    ✭✭✭
    group with me i get 4 or 5 in a row lol
  • TheS1X
    TheS1X
    ✭✭✭
    group with me i get 4 or 5 in a row lol

I mean, no luck for me, already third day.
  • TheS1X
    TheS1X
    ✭✭✭
    Nvm, giving up, 10 games now and no relic hunt. It is like getting those mythic leads that u can do one time a day and if u are lucky, u get a lead. This is beyond frustrating to be honest... I understand that some people do not like Relic Hunt and they can not relate here but I am sure that it happens for some who wait deathmatch for example. Yes, it is random but some can be very unfortunate by picking up just those games they don't want.
  • Magio_
    Magio_
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS should let people choose which mode they want to play.

From their BG queue tests, ZOS gathered that the majority of players just queues for the first option available.

A minority of players only wants to play Objectives, some even a specific mode.
    A "minority" of players only wants to play Deathmatch.
    A majority, according to them, will queue Random and fill any incomplete matches opened by specific queuers.

Random people play random. Minority of specific queuers get to play only what they want. Everyone would be happy this way.

"Fractured queues"? The vast majority queues for the first option which would be Random, right ZOS?
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TheS1X wrote: »
    Well, I want to get achievement from relic run and I actually like relic run.
    I try to get in to one whole day and I have not managed to get in single one, this again makes me quit constantly from other games.
    Why it is not like it was on old times where people could pick what they wanted to play?

Yeah it is frustrating to not get to play "how you want to". You should be able to select game mode.
    @zos_kevin
    Magio_ wrote: »
    ZOS should let people choose which mode they want to play.

From their BG queue tests, ZOS gathered that the majority of players just queues for the first option available.

A minority of players only wants to play Objectives, some even a specific mode.
    A "minority" of players only wants to play Deathmatch.
    A majority, according to them, will queue Random and fill any incomplete matches opened by specific queuers.

Random people play random. Minority of specific queuers get to play only what they want. Everyone would be happy this way.

"Fractured queues"? The vast majority queues for the first option which would be Random, right ZOS?

Yes please let us choose, zos!
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually like the random ques. But sometimes it feels like it's game after game of one type, like ill get six domination in a row then, two deathmatch then five relic.

My least favorites are the chaos ball and death match. I HATE the ball groups that happen, unstoppable forces of meatshields, then one random little punk with convergence and necro bomb gets 4 kills in a rotation. And I can try my damnest to damage and stun but it seems like cyrodiil, ball groups that can't kill or be killed.

Side note...when they nerfed dark flare for 50% damage and gave us a .1 second cast time reduction on it, their reasoning was that it was to easy to roll into a massive burst and nuke a single player. But it's OK for a necro bomb to wipe an entire 8 players at once in a BG, of ALMOST non counterable damage. But...I can't get my cast timed, delayed, blockable, dodgeable dark flare tooltip over 14k. Just sad...anyway /rant

Nah keep it random better that way