The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[SOLVED: no addon needed] Addon to reduce brightness of combat cues (especially AOE)

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I personally find the minimum brightness of the AOE combat cue a bit too bright, and in my opinion it reduces the "immersion" factor of the game play. Is there any addon that allows us to reduce the brightness below the minimum that the inbuilt settings allows ? I searched fairly thoroughly, but couldn't find anything suitable.
Edited by vsrs_au on 30 April 2022 13:23
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nevermind, problem solved! :)

I realised just now that in the settings for combat colours there's a brightness selector (which I already set to minimum) and a colour selector. The colour selector actually has its own brightness selector (the vertical slider on the right hand side of the small colour selector dialog window). So now my combat colours are a lot less intrusive (but still visible).
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by WiseSky on 1 May 2022 19:39
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the vertical slider on the right hand side of the small colour selector dialog window
    This is no brightness slider but it defines the opacity of the color.