Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battlegrounds sets

Militan1404
Militan1404
✭✭✭
Would we ever get new sets in battlegrounds? Tierd of the same old outdated sets, would be nice with something fresh and new
  • Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭
    We just got 3 new sets:
    Hew and Sunder
    Rallying Cry
    Enervating Aura
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just got 3 new sets:
    Hew and Sunder
    Rallying Cry
    Enervating Aura

Those are cyrodiil set and, you can't even earn those sets from BG rewards(like the BG daily rewards, they only reward BG only sets), only rewards of the worthy.
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xDeusEJRx wrote: »
    We just got 3 new sets:
    Hew and Sunder
    Rallying Cry
    Enervating Aura

Those are cyrodiil set and, you can't even earn those sets from BG rewards(like the BG daily rewards, they only reward BG only sets), only rewards of the worthy.

those are rewards of the worthy, which you can earn from BGs (because you get AP rewards when you finish a match), its a lot slower than cyro, but it is still possible to get them
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just got 3 new sets:
    Hew and Sunder
    Rallying Cry
    Enervating Aura

those are rewards of the worthy, which you can earn from BGs (because you get AP rewards when you finish a match), its a lot slower than cyro, but it is still possible to get them

It's possible, but you still barely earn any unlike playing in Cyrodiil or Imperial city. I think they should just merge "Cyrodiil" and "imperial city" sets into general PVP so you can earn everything instead of how it is now because you will only ever get the 3 BG sets majority of the time from BG rewards
    Edited by xDeusEJRx on 27 April 2022 16:36
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    As has been previously mentioned, 3 new sets just dropped with update 33. Getting rewards of the worthy through BGs may be more time consuming than zerg-surfing in Cyrodil, but it absolutely can be done. Cyrodil is unplayable for me due to crashing and de-syncs, but BGs are generally ok now that ZOS seems to have fixed the worst of the update 33 quirks (knocks frantically on wood with a petition for Mara's mercy & Akatosh's blessing that crash free BGs continue for me).

Now that objective modes are back, I've been having a blast doing BGs every day on my army of alts, and I've been getting a LOT of the new sets. More of the battleground specific sets, but still-- rewards of the worthy drop, and they can contain the new gear. I do wish they'd kept the DM only Q for the players who love that mode, but I'm thrilled to have my favorite types of BGs back.

The pieces are also able to be bought in guild stores, or traded between players if you don't want to do BGs or go into Cyrodil.

There's a lot of ways you can obtain the new sets: I like earning them through BGs, others grind Cyrodil, and others go shopping or trading. Best of luck filling out your stickerbook.
    Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We just got 3 new sets:
    Hew and Sunder
    Rallying Cry
    Enervating Aura

It's possible, but you still barely earn any unlike playing in Cyrodiil or Imperial city. I think they should just merge "Cyrodiil" and "imperial city" sets into general PVP so you can earn everything instead of how it is now because you will only ever get the 3 BG sets majority of the time from BG rewards

yeah i agree, rewards of the worthy technically only encompasses a small fraction of the sets from cyrodiil as well, a large majority of them you can only get from the town dailies or spending AP on boxes (none of which are curated)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want them to bring back Hrothgar. That set was so much fun and they nerfed it into oblivion.
    PC NA
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    BG set is good to have.
  • Militan1404
    Militan1404
    ✭✭✭
    I know you can get reward of the worty in bg, but the sets you get from the reward for bg itself(dont remember what its called) need something new also now that both cyro and city have got lots of new stuff lately. There is think there is also 2 light sets there (wizards riposte, knight slayer) and only one of each medium and heavy if im not mistaken, im not countin impregnable armor becouse that can drop all armor sizes
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    I just want them to bring back Hrothgar. That set was so much fun and they nerfed it into oblivion.

yeah they effectively double nerfed hrothgar (by fixing the battle spirit bug but also at the same time cutting the dmg in half, so its only about 1/4 the strength of what it was)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • WordsOfPower
    WordsOfPower
    ✭✭✭
    The last thing this game needs is more sets. We need ranked leaderboards based on average score, and exclusive rewards for finishing in top 100 on Deathmatch
  • Militan1404
    Militan1404
    ✭✭✭
    The last thing this game needs is more sets. We need ranked leaderboards based on average score, and exclusive rewards for finishing in top 100 on Deathmatch

Well new tend to sets sell so then atleast there would be something rewarding doing battlegrounds, the sets we get now we are luck if it sell 1000 gold.you earn tonns of more gold doing cyro or sewer than i bg. Yeah the leaderboard rewards is rubish, getting golden vanguard challenge(thats the set im always seem to get) rings only to deconstruct!
  • Hescrow
    Hescrow
    ✭✭
    Add golden vendor rewards to bg daily reward. Like this you Can have every thing. Add also mythic items why not...😜