The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

2022 Game Quality of Life Enhancements Wish List. Post yer wishes for Santa!

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title states!

A few of mine.
  1. PS4: Option to take you to the top or bottom of any inventory screen, bank, personal inventory, storage chests. How it is now you have to manually scroll up and down. My bank has 480 slots it's NOT fun.
  2. PS4: Crafting styles: Option to sort alphabetically. How it is now they are ordered in order of release dates.
  3. A home that has few portals INSIDE to several of the major trading city shrines (Wayrest, Grahtwood, Mournhold etc.). OR a few customizable portals inside that you can personally choose which way shrines to set them to.
  4. Option to store more than one of the same named treasure maps in your toon's personal inventory. (While you are at it make the treasure map rewards a little better and appear a little more often).
  5. Option to turn companion interactions off. Tired of trying to jump and talking to companion instead lol.
  6. Allow Enchanting Glyphs of the same type to stack.
  7. Have crafting hirelings bring you back a crafting quest once in a while. You can accept it and go on the quest and receive a decent crafting reward.
  8. PS4: After opening a crafting daily writ reward if you get a plan or schematic of some sort do not have the cursor move to the next line above the crafting daily reward list. This causes you to click there instead of in the crafting rewards area and causes you to learn then plan when you did not intend to. Or move the crafting plan list BELOW the list that contains the crafting reward containers.
  9. PVP: Skill that has instant pack up of siege weapons or at least something that shortens the time if not instant.
  10. PVP: Make the bridges and the mile gates a little more strategic. It's rare when anything occurs regarding them except to just run through them. Maybe because they take so long to destroy and the reward/advantage to doing so is not worth it.
  11. PVE: A few more roaming bosses in some of the older zones like there are in the Deadlands zone. Not as buffed as those bosses but something a little harder then Dark Anchors and less hard then world bosses. Maybe with a VERY rare reward once in a while.
Edited by Veinblood1965 on 26 April 2022 12:24
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xbox na

1 --- option to sort crafting styles alphabetically --- please!!!!!!!

2 -- to be able to mass fillet fish.

3 -- make maps stack

4 -- make the scrying and excavation line buyable from the crown store

5 -- despawn all familiars in towns

• robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvE version of Cyrodiil and IC. Hell, if PvP is so bad in those areas, why dont ZOS just bag PvP and focus on PvE? It might lose some players, but it would also attract others - namely older ES fans who aren't interested in PvP, or even MMO's, but you can do a lot solo in ESO so it likely wouldn't matter as much, the trade off might even be worth it - plus it would possibly be less strain on the servers.

(Not intended to flame, just personal opinion)
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A mini-map (just like the addon, but for all).

Put the PTS on Stadia, so people can test stuff without all the downloading.

As @xilfxlegion just said "Make maps stack!"
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. The ability to easily travel to multiple homes owned by a single person without the use of addons.
    2. If you have multiple of a single crafting survey, make the game harvest all of those surveys at once instead of needing to ride anywhere from 1 to 10 clicks out just to get the nodes to spawn in again just so you can harvest them all one at a time. (And calculate a chance to get doubles for every node you would have harvested otherwise.)
    3. Separate eye colors and makeup into their own category.
    4. Add a tab to the collections menu or the character menu that lists all known motiffs, recipes and furnishing plans on that character, with the ones you don't know greyed out. I can imagine console players would quite enjoy having this information readily available without having to run to a crafting table.
    5. Put houseguests into their own furnishing category.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Mixalis966
    Mixalis966
    ✭✭✭
    Party finder,No more lfging in zones,no more spamming in guilds,party finder for harrowstorms,party finder for dragons,party finder for dailies,party finder for trials,party finder for dungeons,party finder for fishing,party finder for cyrodil,party finder for bgs, party finder for dungeon achievements,PARTYYYY FINDEEEEEEEEEEER WE NEED TO CREATE LOBBIES AND FIND PEOPLE TO PLAY THIS GAME OTHERWISE ITS UNPLAYABLE

It could have different sections like:PvE,PvP,Dailies,Roleplaying,You enter create lobby other people join and you are good to go BAM.

thank you
    Edited by Mixalis966 on 22 April 2022 13:57
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please note that this one mostly delivers on wishes involving fishes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Feljax
    Feljax
    ✭✭✭
    1. The option to hide all armour slots except pants as well as independently hiding hip plates/tassets, crotch/butt flaps and bracers/socks that are attached to chest/leg pieces for some strange reason.
    2. See above.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please note that this one mostly delivers on wishes involving fishes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Your fish wishes are covered by xilfxlegion >>>>2 -- to be able to mass fillet fish.

• Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furnishings Bag (like the Craft Bag) - ZOS keeps giving us hundreds upon hundreds of furnishings but not a way to effectively store/manage the ones we are not currently using.

Mini Map

Fillet stacks of fish at once.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Sparxlost
    Sparxlost
    ✭✭✭
    button re-mapping for controllers and maybe keyboard and mouse integration for console??
  • Sparxlost
    Sparxlost
    ✭✭✭
    also spawn back in my home after BG or DungQ
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4/5

1. Mini-map, would be especially useful in delves/dungeons/etc

2. Furnishing bag would be amazing

3. Mass filet fish. Because mass decon/refining at tables was awesome, why can we not have this for stacks of fish?

4. Ability to set a secondary residence so that it's viewable by friends/guildmates. Would be very nice for those of us who maintain guild halls or furniture stores, so we kinda get stuck with a permanent primary, but then comes a housing contest you'd love to enter if only you didn't have a permanent primary. Would also be exceedingly helpful once our guild halls inevitably run out of space for a billion attunable tables and second guild halls have to be made.

5. Unless, you know, you'd like to address the growing mass of attunable tables/craftable sets in this game. Please.

6. Let me put crafting style mats in alphabetical order at the crafting tables instead of having to memorize when their DLC released in order to find them in the ever-growing list.

7. A way to sort mounts/non-combat pets by favoriting the ones you like/use frequently or, alternatively, a way to hide ones you'll never use. As it is, I have many that I don't really care about that came from crates or daily log-in rewards or other ways and it can be hard to scroll through them all to find the one I feel like equipping today.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extend the glowy treasure chest passive to treasure map locations.

Definitely provide ability to sort motifs alphabetically.

I'd like the ability to have community troves where you can fill it up and someone else can find and pick up your gifts (sort of like time capsules in Subnautica).

Fix mount training. I know its a MMO but 7 months to have an upgraded mount is excessive.

Remove or replace "need 2 people to stand on plates" mechanics from dungeons. I'm fine if mechanics need multiple of people (say, one person has to get enemies to a location so person on other side of room can drop barrels on them or need person to break stun), but not mechanics that just force group play because MMO.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hide any attire slot (mentioned above).
    Allow hats, hoods, circlets to be worn by companions.
    Give companions their own small inventory for companion only gear to ease/speed gear changes.
    More skin options for the Warden bear besides the lonely optional gray one.
    Fix the butt area on the Timbercrow Wanderer costume.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Kessra
    Kessra
    ✭✭✭
    As I received some Russian whispers a couple of minutes ago which I can't read at all, I started to think why ESO itself isn't offering a translation service here that takes some chat input and translates it to a desired or default English language if enabled in the options.

The way I deciphered those whispers now was by installing an open source OCR software (Capture2Text) that already contained a Russian language pack, selected the Russian language as input language and selected the area with the whispers and it recognized the characters successfully which I then was able to copy to Google translate which did a great job of translating the sentences, event though I still didn't get the context of those whispers at all, but that is an other story.

Especially for a game that throws people from multiple nationalities which speak different languages onto the same server, such a feature would be highly appreciated IMO. Most Russians I had to deal with either hardly or don't speak English at all (nor any other language except for Russian). And while I had a couple of years French at school I just know the most basic stuff and would feel a bit relieved if there was a translation service into German or English as well. With every other language that is added to ESO, such a translation service makes more and more sense IMO. The technology is more than advanced to at least let you guess what the other one was trying to say if the translation is not already good enough.

Such a translation service could effectively run on the client side to not stress the servers at all and should be an opt-in choice so that noone is forced to get everything translated. The target language though should be choosable in the options. I'm fine with stuff being translated to English but as I'm playing on a default German client, German text can remain untranslated though. Not sure how the settings should be designed here in particular though.
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tap to sprint instead of having to hold on keyboard. How this is not a thing still is beyond me.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hireling emails without actually logging characters in and out.

I have Tier 3 hirelings on every character. I work at home. I have a desktop computer with two screens. And even so I've stopped picking up hireling emails because logging in and out is such a pain.
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stack siege
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix DK gap closers and delete the DK "Seething Fury" audio that churns endlessly and loudly after a fight that lasts longer than a mudcrab.
    Edited by Bat on 18 May 2022 10:46
  • haelgaan
    haelgaan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. activity finder to include trials

2. activity finder to include group arenas
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add an option to automatically turn on/off Combat Text and Resource Meters based on the situation.

Having them on can provide useful data in harder content and can make your character feel more impactful when something is taking a long time to die.

In easier content, it makes things feel even easier and it has a tendency to break immersion.

I suspect most of the people that are really annoyed with combat difficulty at times are running one or both of those and it's making things worse.
  • RBAP28
    RBAP28
    ✭✭✭
    A way to sort known/unknown motifs, sticker book weapons/armor and recipes in the guild trader.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dressing Room for console. Armory is useless in trials where it actually matters.

Filter motifs on traders by known or unknown.

When interacting with bank npcs, stop forcing us to back out completely if we are switching from guild trader, to guild bank, to bank, etc.

Minimap. Lore book helper. Treasure chest helper.

Honestly, just hire the people who make all of the add-ons, and incorporate that into base game.
  • Sengra
    Sengra
    ✭✭✭
    A way to save our character creation settings and use them again later (or make characters on PTS and upload those settings to the live server char creation!!!

At the moment, the only way to actually preview character changes is the PTS because the lighting in the character change screen is too bad and it's one of the reasons I never change my characters' looks (apart from the price compared to other games). Yes, I can make screenshots but I just accidentally lost all settings for a new char because I decided to make her Level 50 instead of a new char. Boom, all the options reset, and the lock option didn't help a thing. I don't know why after so many years this isn't a thing yet. Yes, it may seem trivial, and I know there are probably no roleplayers currently at ZOS, but it just made me rage quit. Losing a character that took me an hour to create is painful when in BDO I could just reupload my latest saved template.

This could also be extended to other settings: Keybinds, skills, passives and CPs.
    Edited by Sengra on 23 April 2022 17:53
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Help with tracking delves and bosses completed per character on the map instead of once per account through achievements.

Fix the rest of the NPC and world (Wrothgar) bugs with AwA.

More robust quest log that lets you look up what you've already finished when you forget where you left off in a zone.

Companions carry their own gear.

More house guests with major quest NPCs (Since we already got Lyranthe, Arox, and Adusa, I'm hoping for Razum Dar, Fennorian, and Revus Demnevanni, but everyone has someone to insert here).

Better lighting in character creator, and as stated above, a way to save presets in character creator.

Wider variety of companions (two per year is going to take forever especially if you are ambivalent to what's already offered).

Hide shoulders.

Hair color pack so we can change hair color in game.

Stack more things that should be stackable (glyphs, treasure maps, etc).

Skin options for sorc and warden pets (my warden badly wants a wolf).

Anything that will increase our inventory space (more chests, pets, bags, etc).

Lots of other good ideas in this thread.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    COMBINED SURVEY SPAWN or SURVEY ASSISTANT pls.

Having to ride back and forth and back and forth and [...] for hours
    because ONLY 6 NODES spawn even if you have surveys for a 100 nodes in your pocket is bad.

Suggestion:
    ZOS, you can keep the 6 NODES, just multiply the looted material with the number of surveys.
  • Fester82
    Fester82
    ✭✭
    I would pay money for a wayshrine furnishing.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my yes on the wayshrine furnishing! Great idea. My top concern (and it is a deal breaker) when considering buying a house is convenient access to a wayshrine.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Even better log-in rewards. Like, even if it’s only once every 2-3 months, give us something from the crown store. Like a race change token, name change token, etc.
    2. Make thieving more profitable/worthwhile. Make riskier pickpocketing more rewarding.
    3. Wayshrine for our homes.
    4. Hair color pack.
    5. Better jumping.
    6. Better looking horses (especially their mouths).
    7. More bank space.
    8. Account-wide game settings.
    9. Hide tabard option.
    10. Make mount training not take so long!!
    11. Party finder.
    12. Separate makeup, facial hair, etc etc.
    13. Mass fillet fish.
    14. Stack treasure maps.

And on and on…
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox:

Have learned provisioning recipes by level not name

Mass fillet fish

Crafting styles alphabetically

Do something with green cp crafting tree, it sucks

Mount upgraded account wide not character