Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update 34 Combat Preview

• WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    Also while we're talking and not really being heard (as far as I can tell), should really consider adding diminishing returns on heals depending on your group size. And maybe capping the number of HoTs that can be active on a single person.

You know, it's the little things that help the most sometimes.

That would be a terrible change for PVE, particularly in trials. I don't even think it would help much in PVP since zergs can heal stack without being grouped together.
    Options
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glad that you buffed a useless spell on Nb which nobody wants to use while nerfing Cloak. Guess removing the cast time and min travel time from ults is too much to ask for because "MuH cOuNtErPlAy" (while templars entire offensive toolkit is either undodgeable, unblockable or both and mdk/stamsorc have unhealable dot damage, yeah great counterplay against these classes).

Also not doing anything about (cross-)healing. Having counterplay against 425893485839458934 health per second is too much to ask for as well I guess.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
    Options
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    Also while we're talking and not really being heard (as far as I can tell), should really consider adding diminishing returns on heals depending on your group size. And maybe capping the number of HoTs that can be active on a single person.

You know, it's the little things that help the most sometimes.

That would be a terrible change for PVE, particularly in trials. I don't even think it would help much in PVP since zergs can heal stack without being grouped together.

I think everyone that proposes cutting back on healing would prefer it be done as a function of Battle Spirit. Only allowing one-self and one-non-self gold Vigor and Radiating Regen would go a long way towards helping the issue.

Something like; "Healing abilities cast by multiple allies no longer add additional instances of the ability, instead, they refresh the duration of the ability, or replace it " (the latter to allow the stronger heal from a dedicated healer to replace the weaker one from a PUG or something).
    Options