The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

XBox EU Server login issues

jowv
jowv
✭✭
Anyone else left hanging at a load screen and unable to get into the game? Been trying to get in for the last 30minutes.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 12 May 2022 17:11
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jowv wrote: »
    Anyone else left hanging at a load screen and unable to get into the game? Been trying to get in for the last 30minutes.

Nope... works fine for me.
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this is a bug that has been fixed & reintroduced.

I made a post about it yesterday. In that post I linked to one from last year that gives fixes. But as you can see from my experience they don't always work. Just keep deleting save data, restarting and trying to open your game. If you log out, you can't play any other game or go to other apps without restarting again.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/discussion/602612/infinite-loadscreen-before-server-character-select-again-after-maintenance-xb#latest
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jowv

The login issues from earlier in the week should now be resolved. If you are still having issues logging in please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • wheresbes
    wheresbes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Took me more than 10 attempts to log in just now, I was having "login failed" error messages.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the login issues from this time period are now resolved, we have decided to close the thread. If you need further assistance, please go ahead and start a new thread in Xbox Support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.