The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Moggnak Clan is Recruiting! (XBL)(DC)(N/A)

lxTheDespairxl
Attention ESO community!

The Moggnak Clan is a Daggerfall Covenant guild modeled after the culture of traditional Orcs. We primarily PvP, but also have regularly scheduled PvE events such as trials, dungeons, skyshard hunts, etc. While in the past we've exclusively recruited only Orcs, we've come to the following conclusion.

Being an Orc transcends mere race.
To be a true Orc is to live by the Code of Malacath and endure the hardships that come with our philosophy.

For this reason, we are now allowing recruitment of characters of any race with the following conditions:

1. Members must understand that we put great emphasis on the virtues of honor, trust, and respect internally towards other members. That courtesy does not extend to anyone outside of the Clan unless earned. Members caught lying, stealing, or cheating will be held accountable and either reprimanded or removed from our roster.

2. Members must understand that the Moggnak Clan isn't a democracy. It's totalitarianism at its finest. We challenge each other for rank through duels and the strongest Orcs lead with as much authority that their reputation can command, the pinnacle of which being the Chieftain. That being said, there are clearly defined requirements for progressing through the ranks. The process must be followed to ensure that the Clan remains strong and that Officers are both respected enough to be allowed to challenge for rank and strong enough in a fight to defend their title.

3. Members must understand that non-Orcs cannot serve as an officer. This is to ensure that our identity as an Orc Clan remains intact. Wouldn't make much sense if the officers were running around as Argonians.

4. Members must understand that we are loyal to the Daggerfall Covenant in PvP. This doesn't mean that members who PvP for the Aldmeri Dominion or the Ebonheart Pact can't be Members, but it does require that they stay out of the main Moggnak horde's way. Purposely screwing us over, like telling the opposing factions of our movements in Cyrodiil, will get you removed from our roster.

So, If you disagree with the conditions I've listed above, then you'll either not be a good fit for us or have already been removed from our roster for being problematic or dishonest. Please don't apply.

As long as you're fine with the conditions above and are interested in seeing what we have to offer, then feel free to contact me personally and we can get you all squared away. If you're ex-Moggnak and were kicked just for inactivity, but you've returned to the game, we'd love to have you back.

My gamertag is:
LXTHE DESPAIRXL

The last thing I'll say is this. Much like the Pariah Folk that we've based our guild on, you either really like us or really hate us. There's not really an in-between.

I hope to hear from potential or returning members soon, and remember:
NO ONE BESTS AN ORC!

-Moggnak Chieftain