The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Error Message On XBox

MJ202
MJ202
✭✭✭✭
This morning, before work, everything played just fine. After work I logged on and now am getting the error message shown below. It keeps popping up repeatedly and frequently, most inconvenient when trying to run a dungeon, or almost anything else for that matter. Does anyone have any idea what this means and how to correct it? Or for that matter, is anyone else experiencing the problem?

(I tried posting a screen shot of the error message but the forum tells me it’s not allowed….guess it’s my day for error messages.)

The text of the error message is:

/EsoUI/Ingame/VoiceChat/Consule/ZO_VoiceChat_Manager.lua:703: attempt to index a nil value
Stacktraceback:
/EsoUI/Ingame/VoiceChat/Consule/ZO_VoiceChat_Manager.lua:703: in function ‘ZO_VoiceChat_Manager:GetParticipantData’
/EsoUI/Ingame/VoiceChat/Consule/ZO_VoiceChat_Manager.lua:436: ‘OnVoiceUserLeft Channel’

Edited by ZOS_Bill on 9 February 2022 21:14
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One of my friends occasionally gets this on ps4. From memory going into a voice chat channel like guild chat would clear it
    Soupy twist
  • MJ202
    MJ202
    ✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    One of my friends occasionally gets this on ps4. From memory going into a voice chat channel like guild chat would clear it

Thank you for that. It seems to have fixed the problem. It would be interesting to know what caused it to occur in the first place as it's never happened before.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update that entering a voice chat channel has cleared up the error message. With the issue resolved, this discussion will now be closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.