The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Temporarily Unavailable on Xbox Cloud Gaming Starting Feb. 11

• SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Need to ask you couple of things, sorry:
    1) I've just read that 20Mbps download speed is required as minimum for Xbox Cloud Gaming, and I have 13 to 18 so I guess my report wouldn't count...?
    2) some days have passed but I've not been contacted yet: should I keep waiting until after the holiday period?
    3) most important: please, I don't mind if I don't get contacted (I can always report via Xbox if I encounter further issues) but I would really, really like if you could reassure me that I have not been blocked by the Support, because I've read on the forum I could end up blocked if I submit too many tickets, and recently I've submitted a couple...
    Please let me know, and sorry if I bother you. In the meantime, have a good day! :)
    Edited by SkaiFaith on 15 December 2022 21:56
  • LMarshall910
    LMarshall910
    ✭✭
    Now that cloud gaming is available again, is there any chance those of us with a Xbox Gold account and an ESO Plus membership can have access to the game? Similar to how some games work like Fortnight. I would love to be able to play ESO on the cloud but don't want the added expense of gamepass on top of the £80 per year that I already pay for ESO Plus.
  • jhall03
    jhall03
    ✭✭✭
    Kudos for getting this feature up and running. The ability to play ESO with my phone and a controller 3000 miles away from my Xbox is great.

There is expected delay in everything you do, but overall my experience was highly positive.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • S0Z0H
    S0Z0H
    ✭✭✭
    Uhhh, is the Cloud server down again? I can't see any longer having cloud capability on the Xbox Game pass App
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    S0Z0H wrote: »
    Uhhh, is the Cloud server down again? I can't see any longer having cloud capability on the Xbox Game pass App

It is not.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus