Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for some new friends

Kynetik
Kynetik
✭✭✭
Good morning,

I would like to find a few friends to knock out vet dungeons, general overland content, and to share my house with. I am CP935 and normally play dps, but would like a group flexible enough to be able to switch roles so that others can experience different roles if desired. I also have a few amenities to share! I have a fully decorated Grand Psijic Villa with the Thief, Atronach, and Lord mundus stones as well as an Aetherial Well, i have a 3m, 6m, 25.9m, and 21m Trial Atronach training dummy available for use, I also have an outfit station, transmute station, and all basic crafting tables along with Banker and Merchant for you to use. Feel free to add me in game @ is kynetik.strike or on Discord @ Kynetik#5276 and shoot me a msg.
  • Kynetik
    Kynetik
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah! my platform is PC/NA.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i am on PC/NA as well, what timeframe do you normally play? i think i would have to make some room on my friend list to accept any invites, but i normally am online weekday evenings, and most of the afternoon/evening on weekends (assuming im not playing another game with RL friends)

i usually enjoy variety of content (normal/vet dungeon, sometimes cyro, sometimes IC, sometimes BG (when they fix the queues at least), sometimes trials, you name it lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Kynetik
    Kynetik
    ✭✭✭
    i am on PC/NA as well, what timeframe do you normally play? i think i would have to make some room on my friend list to accept any invites, but i normally am online weekday evenings, and most of the afternoon/evening on weekends (assuming im not playing another game with RL friends)

i usually enjoy variety of content (normal/vet dungeon, sometimes cyro, sometimes IC, sometimes BG (when they fix the queues at least), sometimes trials, you name it lol)

Hey hey, I’m EST and normally afk/gather in game during the day and start knocking out pledges/randoms between 7-8pm. I also have a bunch of alts that I do quick normals for crystals throughout the day on.