The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fighters motif concept

Sparxlost
Sparxlost
✭✭✭
I have an idea for fighters guild style motif that they could maybe release on its own

medium armor set would have a small quiver of crossbow bolts so when the player uses the skill it looks like they are drawing from it
heavy armor could have a trap around the belt area
light armor would have a spell tome or just a random book case thing

the weapons would be pretty much standard issue longswords of the 1h and 2h variety (image links below)
Regular Longbow with one of those tube quivers like the Bretons have
Marto axes
the mace would have a kind of a small disk shaped head but looks more like a stick than a disc with a handle
wooden knight shield with fighters guild sign on it
staff is wooden with a sphere put into it (example image below)
daggers would probably be the same quality and make as the swords

Im not an artist so sadly i wont be able to really show people what i'm thinking but i would love to see some concept art based on this..