The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Reported twice but still no response

NightAngel690
NightAngel690
✭✭✭
Hello ZOS,

I have submitted a ticket multiple times over the course of a month and have still not received a response. The issue I have been experiencing involves an error message constantly popping up in game while playing the xbox s/x version. I am able to close the message but it continues to pop up over and over and over again to the point of not being able to do anything in the game.

I have tried force closing the app and have deleted the app and redownloaded it but thr issue still persists. It doesn’t seem to be limited to just one character neither.

I am unsure of what else to do to fix it since I have tried everything I could think of and have not seen any results.

I have screenshots that I am more than happy to attach that shows the message once someone from the support team sends me a response.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 3 February 2022 00:06
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings!

Do you have a ticket number that we could look into @NightAngel690? Please be aware that tickets submitted as feedback or bug report do not receive a direct response from our support team.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on 14 January 2022 13:38
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    If' the message says something about chat/voice try joining a guild voice chat and then leaving it, that fixes the issue.
    The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings!

Do you have a ticket number that we could look into @NightAngel690? Please be aware that tickets submitted as feedback or bug report do not receive a direct response from our support team.

Hello @ZOS_Adrikoth
    Unfortunately no. I submitted one as a bug/feedback but have also submitted one as a crash/exploit. I’ll submit another one and provide a ticket number but after I try out what @npuk has suggested first.

Edited by NightAngel690 on 14 January 2022 16:25
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NightAngel690

Thanks for the update. You are welcome to post your ticket number in this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

I tried the method that was mentioned by other user who commented and it worked. The issue has been resolved
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update that you've gotten the error message resolved. Since help is no longer needed, we've decided to close the discussion from further posting.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.