Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

crafted sets i think would be cool!

Sparxlost
Sparxlost
✭✭✭
These would probably need some adjusting and they could be very op or very useless but its an idea
Made to be craftable sets and kind of like a base-game meta for people with a certain taste

Pyromancer's Gift (light armor/ weapons and jewels)

max stam

wep crit

wep crit

max stam

Adds x amount of damage to your flame attacks (includes enchants as well as some sets damage)

Stormcaller's Gift (medium armor)

Wep dmg

Max stam

max stam

wep dmg

Adds x amount of damage to your lightning attacks (includes enchants and some sets)

Cryomancer's Gift (medium)

penetration

max stam

max stam

max stam

Adds x amount of damage to your ice attacks (includes enchantments and some sets)

Defiled Priestess Robes (light armor)

Max mag

spell crit

spell crit

max mag

Adds x amount of damage to your disease and poison damage attacks (only effects direct damage/weapon enchantments/some sets)

Basically what these are supposed to do is make being a specific type of hybrid easier because i know makeing hybrid builds are a pain in the butt but with these you could full spec stam or mag and get some hybrid feel

Wouldnt this make mages who use the element five pieces super op?

i wanted to make these buff elements for stamina users and poison and disease for magicka users without making it something that is super meta