Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEW Updated Furnishings Checklist Now Available!

Sapphire_Ocelot
Sapphire_Ocelot
✭✭✭
Attention all illustrious housing, furnishing, and collecting aficionados!

My name is Sapphire_Ocelot (Playstation NA), and I come bearing a new year gift for you all - a fully updated, refurbished Google Sheets furnishings list.

I want to clarify up front that I was not the original creator of this list. This list has been passed around to a number of folks over the years, but then it would go stagnant for a while until the next person took up the reigns. I am that next person. So big thank you to those who worked on it previously.

However, I did a lot more than simply add the last year's worth of updates. I fully refurbished the list. I updated colors, text, fonts, structure, added new ways to sort and filter, and found a ton of typos and errors and incorrect information that was remedied. I updated the notes with the plans to be more streamlined. I made the list mobile friendly so it's much easier to update it now from your phone or tablet (though PC or laptop is still the easiest). There were also a number of rows that were broken and not reporting correctly which has been fixed.

The old lists also used to have a bunch of plans that have been datamined over the years but never, ever were added to the game. I opted to remove them from the list so that the list is JUST stuff that we absolutely can farm and learn. If these items ever do get added to the game, we will know about it in the ZOS patch notes and they can be re-added to the list at that time.

There were a bunch of other things I tweaked/added as well, such as a whole new column to allow for sorting by style on the plans page - really handy for if you're doing a certain kind of build and want to see a few different plan styles of things you can make (or still need to get) for that build. For example, you could pull up ONLY plans from say Daedra, Deadlands, and Vampiric style if you're working on your Doomchar Plateau house.

I also added an information sheet for those who are unfamiliar with how Google Sheets work to teach you how to use the sorting and filtering tools and how to access it on mobile (Android OR Apple).

And because I know folks are going to ask, YES, life permitting, I do have every intention of updating the list going forward and keeping it current with any future updates/plans. :)
So even if you're someone who used one of the older versions of the list, I highly recommend re-downloading the new list and using this one going forward, not only because of the tons of plans I added, but because there were quite a lot of things broken or missing or incorrect on the previous ones. (And yes, there's definitely a chance that there's stuff I missed, but I did go over it with a fine tooth comb!)

I hope you all enjoy!! You are welcome to message me with feedback or comments or if you notice anything missing/wrong that I accidentally glossed over. Thanks, all! <3

Here is the link below. Anyone with the link can VIEW the base document, but you will need to either copy or download your own from the base one to be able to edit your unique copy to add which plans you've learned and such. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11XxNt07znE3cHqWMecO-NxSjNWWnaA8hMA6uDV_53O8/edit?usp=sharing
PS5 NA // Twitch Streamer // Housing Enthusiast // Main Khajiit MagDK // Love All Aspects Of The Game // PVP AD
  • Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭
    For those unfamiliar with Google Sheets, here's the easiest way to get your own copy:

Go to File at the top left, then go to Make Copy, and name it whatever and save it where you want it.

:)
    PS5 NA // Twitch Streamer // Housing Enthusiast // Main Khajiit MagDK // Love All Aspects Of The Game // PVP AD
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    For those unfamiliar with Google Sheets, here's the easiest way to get your own copy:

Go to File at the top left, then go to Make Copy, and name it whatever and save it where you want it.

Thank you. Was having trouble saving it where I wanted so I emailed it to myself and converted it to excel. Works great. Thanks again for your work.
  • Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭

Thank you. Was having trouble saving it where I wanted so I emailed it to myself and converted it to excel. Works great. Thanks again for your work.

I'm very glad that you were able to get it to work for you how you wanted! Thank you for the kind words, too. ♡
  • Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭
    A couple of things to note for anyone who has downloaded the list, it has been identified that I had one plan missing which was "Deadlands Brazier, Tall Etched", Epic, Diagram, Blacksmithing, Deadlands style, Deadlands release.

If you're viewing it on mobile, a lot of apps try to make it set to 'dark mode'. PLEASE switch it to regular Light Mode for viewing it in the way it was intended with the colors and design. Thanks!
  • Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭
    There have been a few updates of very minor errors that were identified on the list, including two plans listed that shouldn't have been on the list and a few pieces of incorrect information (some plans listed as patterns when they are really designs, things like that). If you look at the link to the main list, if you have already been using the new list, you can see on the bottom of the summary page the few identified changes so you can quickly make the same changes on your own list without having to make a copy all over again. Things SHOULD be 100% now until the next big furnishing update drops. :) Thanks!
  • Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone! I have updated the spreadsheet with the additions and changes made with Ascending Tide, including the 27 new craftable furnishing plans!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11XxNt07znE3cHqWMecO-NxSjNWWnaA8hMA6uDV_53O8/

I also did some other updates. I realized that the Styles drop-down on the summary page was only including plans with the style name actually a part of the plan name, so now it includes anything that is of that particular style (regardless of its name) for proper reporting. I added in a few additional styles to the drop-down too including Psijic, Miscellaneous, and Plain Food (the last two not being actual factual categories but for sorting purposes or if you're wanting to look for particular kinds of items when doing a build they are useful).

There were two plans (one from Summerset/Alinor/Artaeum, one from Fargrave) called 'Book Stack, Levitating' and now the newer Fargrave plan has since been renamed "Fargrave Book Stack, Levitating". This has also been edited on the list.

Did a clean up of a few other small things too, all listed in the changes area on the intro summary page.

As a friendly reminder, the base/master Spreadsheet file is locked and can only be edited by me. You must save/download your own unique copy and save it to your own device in order to edit and create your own version. It IS mobile friendly and works on tablets, phones, and PCs; if on mobile it tries to put you in 'dark mode', PLEASE turn that off because the colors will be hard to read and look terrible.

Let me know if you have any questions or spot any errors. Thanks!! :smile:
  • Sharktoes
    Sharktoes
    ✭✭✭
    This is an incredible resource, THANK YOU for making updating it!

I am a bit hesitant to go through and update what I have or have not learned because I don't know how I'd reconcile my sheet with future updates you'd make to the list.

But the sorting feature alone is such a gold mine.
    Thank you!
    Edited by Sharktoes on 21 March 2022 16:09
  • Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all! My apologies for the delay (I'm disabled and have been really sick lately, plus quite busy with IRL and other ESO stuffs such as running my housing guild), but I'm happy to say that the High Isle updates are all done!!

Here's a link to the master document for those who don't already have it. Please note, this is the MASTER document. Please follow the instructions on how to make your own fully editable COPY. Also do NOT work with it in dark mode if using it on mobile device, it WILL make it look and feel awful!

ALSO, for those who have been using the sheet and are unsure how to update it to include the latest plans PLUS other fixes that have been found, the summary page lists all of the changes I make, which you can quickly edit yourself for the minor stuff. For big plan updates, I added a link to a Google tool I use for my own updates on my personal sheet. I will eventually be making a walkthrough guide on how to use it, but there are pre-made tutorials. You can also just copy over the information by referencing the MASTER sheet for your own sheet and adding in rows where needed on YOUR copy. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11XxNt07znE3cHqWMecO-NxSjNWWnaA8hMA6uDV_53O8
    Edited by Sapphire_Ocelot on 3 July 2022 05:09
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marvelous! Thank you so much for the work you put into this.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all, just wanted to announce that the ESO Furnishings Helper checklist has been updated to include the 28 new craftable plans that came with the Lost Depths update!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11XxNt07znE3cHqWMecO-NxSjNWWnaA8hMA6uDV_53O8
  • Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭
    Evening everyone, I have updated the ESO Furnishing Helper Google spreadsheet checklist with the 50 new craftable plans from the Firesong update. Enjoy!

• jee_mirae
    jee_mirae
    Soul Shriven
    A thousand thanks to you! Man, have I been searching for something like this! Also
    🙌🙏🏻 for continuing to maintain/update the helper!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks!
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks, really wish someday they will create a sticker book system for this and food/drink recipes.

Stay safe :)
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. It was upsetting at the time to see how many items in High Isle they didn't turn into Furnishing Plans, but I hadn't realized just what a small amount of plans they were giving us compared to every other Chapter.

Haha... we were so much more shafted than I had thought. :star:
  • agwm_2014
    agwm_2014
    ✭✭
    Evening everyone, I have updated the ESO Furnishing Helper Google spreadsheet checklist with the 50 new craftable plans from the Firesong update. Enjoy!

As usual a big thanks for your amazing work here!

Some comments for your consideration related to some Firesong plans guild searches, there are 3 more items that have a different name until learned:

'Druid Mug, Clay' --> 'Druidic Mug, Clay'

'Druidic Stone Oven' --> 'Druidic Hearth, Stone'

'High Isle Copper Teapot' --> 'High Isle Teapot, Copper'

(It may look trivial, but let's say you are trying to find the 'Druidic Hearth, Stone' in the traders, you never will. But instead if you look for the oven you will find it eventually)
    Edited by agwm_2014 on 22 December 2022 14:09
  • Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭
    agwm_2014 wrote: »

As usual a big thanks for your amazing work here!

Some comments for your consideration related to some Firesong plans guild searches, there are 3 more items that have a different name until learned:

'Druid Mug, Clay' --> 'Druidic Mug, Clay'

'Druidic Stone Oven' --> 'Druidic Hearth, Stone'

'High Isle Copper Teapot' --> 'High Isle Teapot, Copper'

(It may look trivial, but let's say you are trying to find the 'Druidic Hearth, Stone' in the traders, you never will. But instead if you look for the oven you will find it eventually)

Thank you for pointing these out! When I update the sheet later today in preparation to add all the new plans coming with the March update I will be sure to add some notes on these ones. I appreciate the heads up!

And to the others who left kind words, thank you for that as well, they mean a lot. ♡
    Edited by Sapphire_Ocelot on 10 March 2023 11:18
  • SavageCascadeX0
    SavageCascadeX0
    Soul Shriven
    Hi @Sapphire_Ocelot! I just want to say THANK YOU for updating this. It's been a great help to me and a project I manage for the Xbox NA server.
    SavageTSC, Webmaster, Tamriel Savings Co
  • count_dingo
    count_dingo
    ✭✭✭
    Tl;dr is that it looks like Sapphire_Ocelot has updated her spreadsheet to include the 101 Necrom furnishing plans! Bravo!!!

So, I saw that the spreadsheet hadn't been updated yet a couple of hours ago - checked the google docs, and it showed a few Necrom plans, but not much else, so I went ahead and updated my copy of it myself.

Then I went back and Sapphire_Ocelot had finished updating hers lol! The only thing I was missing was the Style - I assumed they would be Necrom/Apocrypha/Telvanni, but I don't like to assume... anyway, I did use the update to fill in the Style information - thanks again for keeping this up to date Sapphire_Ocelot!!!

• Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭
    Hey hey hey, it’s that time once again - time for us housing enthusiasts to go nuts finding all the new craftable furnishing plans! The Necrom update - which launched for PC two weeks ago and today for console players such as myself - brought a whopping 101 new craftable plans to be discovered and learned!

As such, I have updated the ESO Furnishing Helper spreadsheet per usual. I have added in notes about certain plans if they have a specific way to be obtained (for example, the five new book plans all come from Bastion Nymic world events).

ALSO, no idea on when it will be done, but I’m putting together a list of all crown furnishings that come from the Housing Editor Purchase Tab that are *exclusive* to that tab. A great deal of the furnishings in that tab can either be crafted, bought with writ vouchers, or bought at various home goods vendors - so this list will help anyone know at a glance if the Purchase Tab is the only way to obtain that particular furnishing. There are literally thousands and thousands of furnishings I’m having to sort through to check, so it is definitely a labor, but one day it will be done. This list will be added to the main sheet, just on its own page.

Enjoy, and happy plan hunting and house building! <3

• Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭
    I just read your post @count_dingo and laughed! I meant to have the list done a few days ago but have been dealing with an infection and the antibiotics have me super bleh so I got behind. But yes, all done now! I do my best to make sure it's updated by console launch, but sometimes life gets in the way. :P And thank you for the kind response!
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey hey hey, it’s that time once again - time for us housing enthusiasts to go nuts finding all the new craftable furnishing plans! The Necrom update - which launched for PC two weeks ago and today for console players such as myself - brought a whopping 101 new craftable plans to be discovered and learned!

As such, I have updated the ESO Furnishing Helper spreadsheet per usual. I have added in notes about certain plans if they have a specific way to be obtained (for example, the five new book plans all come from Bastion Nymic world events).

ALSO, no idea on when it will be done, but I’m putting together a list of all crown furnishings that come from the Housing Editor Purchase Tab that are *exclusive* to that tab. A great deal of the furnishings in that tab can either be crafted, bought with writ vouchers, or bought at various home goods vendors - so this list will help anyone know at a glance if the Purchase Tab is the only way to obtain that particular furnishing. There are literally thousands and thousands of furnishings I’m having to sort through to check, so it is definitely a labor, but one day it will be done. This list will be added to the main sheet, just on its own page.

Enjoy, and happy plan hunting and house building! <3

It's the first time that I've seen this spreadsheet and just wanted to drop a note to say that you and all of the past contributors have done a fantastic job!

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭
    The ESO Furnishing Helper spreadsheet has been updated for Update 39!

Update 39 brought us 36 new furnishing plans including 29 structural plans which can be farmed via the Necrom dailies and 7 new master writ furnishings.

I actually finished adding the plans to the sheet back on August 29th and just hadn't had the chance to make my announcement rounds until today - apologies. As a friendly reminder you can always click on the original sheet link on the Summary page to check if I have any update notes.

***ALSO, to make the sheet easier to remember/find, it now has its own shorturl: http://bit.ly/esochecklist

Thanks, and happy plan hunting!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks as always!
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks so much!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭
    Hey all! Sorry for the delayed posting, but I wanted to let everyone know that the ESO Furnishings Helper Checklist was updated a couple of weeks ago with the 71 new plans that came from Update 40. All of these plans are obtainable from the Endless Archive - either by running the content and looting from urns and chests or looting scamps, or from looting the urns and nightstands and desks in the archive entrance around the two vendors.

ZOS also changed the naming of a BUNCH of bookshelf/bookcase related furnishings. The sheet has also been updated to reflect these changes and each change is listed on the summary page. Big shout out of appreciation to @bike9876 for creating a thread some time ago that recognized that there are now some discrepancies with the new names. Some furnishing plans now have the same name (but create two different furnishings), some are named one way before being consumed and after being learned, etc. I hope these are fixed in the future.

Anyway, enjoy! http://www.bit.ly/esochecklist
  • Sapphire_Ocelot
    Sapphire_Ocelot
    ✭✭✭
    The ESO Furnishing Helper spreadsheet has been updated for Scions Of Ithelia! This update is already live on PC, but if you’re a console peep like me it will launch on Tuesday, March 26th!

This new update includes 35 new craftable furnishing plans - 28 which can be obtained by completing content in the Infinite Archive and looting chests, the other 7 which are master writ furnishings which can be purchased via Master Rolis with writ vouchers.

There were also two name changes of furnishings. “Breton Sconce, Grand” is now “Breton Candle, Grand” and “Telvanni Sconce, Fungal Standing” is now “Telvanni Candle, Fungal Standing”, and the sheet now reflects these changes.

Friendly reminder, the sheet can be accessed via: http://bit.ly/esochecklist

Thanks, and happy plan hunting!