The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil crashing every time we siege

DrSlaughtr
DrSlaughtr
✭✭✭✭✭
Since maintenance, every time we seige we get booted to dashboard. This isn't just one or two people. Entire faction at a keep getting booted, and not just one. Every time someone puts siege down and starts hitting something, 99% of the players in the area get booted to dashboard. @ZOS_BillE
Edited by DrSlaughtr on 15 December 2021 21:42
I drink and I stream things.
Twitch: DrSlaughtr
YouTube: DrSlaughtr
Facebook: DrSlaughtr
Twitter: DrSlaughtr
TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @TheEndBringer

We have gotten multiple reports of increased crashing in Cyrodiil since the recent update. At this time we recommend deleting the local save data to help with stopping ESO from crashing.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all tried that. The moment the siege hits the door or wall everyone crashes.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to stress this is only happening TODAY. since maintenance.
  • eveboufa
    eveboufa
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @TheEndBringer

We have gotten multiple reports of increased crashing in Cyrodiil since the recent update. At this time we recommend deleting the local save data to help with stopping ESO from crashing.

Doesn’t help. And I should add I’ve disconnect while standing in a keep that is getting attacked, fighting two players and a group of 12 fighting another group inside a keep. This is like the last major disconnects I think it was end of July which took you guys two weeks to patch. Unacceptable.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being unable to use siege in Cyrodiil is game breaking. This is an emergency situation.
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    @TheEndBringer

I have to clear local save data and reset my mac address on a daily basis. If not multiple times. That's been going on all year.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As a further update, we are currently investigating issues some players are experiencing with crashing and bluescreen errors in Cyrodiil. We will follow up with more information as it becomes available.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a further update, we are currently investigating issues some players are experiencing with crashing and bluescreen errors in Cyrodiil. We will follow up with more information as it becomes available.
    I see that we have patch maintenance on the 22nd. Will this fix our crashing issues?
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    I see that we have patch maintenance on the 22nd. Will this fix our crashing issues?

I was told @ZOS_GinaBruno said on the live cooking stream it will prolly go through the usual certification process.