Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Style Master title

Rudrani
Rudrani
✭✭✭✭✭
I need this title. LOL.

Any advice on getting it?

Is there an easy-ish way to check which motifs I already know and which ones I am missing?
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Going from memory here as I am not playing right now.

In Collections, some of the early styles are under Crafting. These are the racial styles like Khajiit, Redguard, Orc, etc. Also the alliance AD, EP, and DC, plus others in the base game like Ra Gada, Xivkyn, probably Mercenary, Celestial, Draugr, stuff like that.

Others are listed under the chapters in which they came out. For instance, Morrowind Ashlander and Morag Tong, Summerset for Psijic and Sapiarch, and so on. Unfortunately dlc dungeons have styles too and I can never remember which style is in which dlc. Horns of the Reach, Shadows of the Hist, Harrowstorm, Dragonhold, Scalebreaker, etc, etc.

So, it’s not easy but that is the system and it is consistent. It just might take some googling and searching through menus.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe all motif books are under Eidetic Memory. So you can look for book collections that are 14/14 to know they are completed. Probably easier than hunting down achievements spread across a whole bunch of journal sections.
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    I believe all motif books are under Eidetic Memory. So you can look for book collections that are 14/14 to know they are completed. Probably easier than hunting down achievements spread across a whole bunch of journal sections.

If you don't have eidetic memory, you need to complete the Mages Guild missions to get it.

• Rudrani
    Rudrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where in eidetic memory is it?

And also, where is eidetic memory in the menus? Is it just Journal > Lorebooks?
    Edited by Rudrani on 10 December 2021 00:45
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭
    I can only speak for Xbox...

Journal, then lore library. They are all on the first page there.

When I said the Mages Guild missions, I meant the ones with Valaste, not the dailies.

• Rudrani
    Rudrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you!
  • LokiAndBlack
    LokiAndBlack
    ✭✭✭
    On PC you can use addon Craft Store to see all missing pieces for your char of all crafting styles in game at once.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd also like to mention ESO DB as an easy way to check what motifs you have and don't. Works when you aren't in the game, too!

https://www.eso-database.com

Edited by Lumsdenml on 15 December 2021 20:54
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on PC i use addon "character knowledge" this can track recipes, motifs, and furnishing blueprints that all of your characters know (you can choose in the addon settings if it wants to actively track certain characters as your "learners")

i think "unknown tracker" addon will also work for similar tracking

also, just to put it out there, "master recipe list" is good for tracking furnishing blueprint and recipes, and there is one for tracking event collectibles (you guessed it) called "event collectibles"

(i think i use all of these, because reasons lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014