The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/EU] Day-time damage dealer looking for vet trials group

aaisoaho
aaisoaho
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,
As the title indicates, I am a damage dealer main (stam sorc) looking for daytime vet trials group. My usual playhours are from 13:00 to 15:00 UTC (but can stretch an hour either way) Mondays to Thursdays. As you might guess, I haven't found a guild doing vet trials on the hours I play.

I do believe I am capable and fully ready to progress further. I've pugged all vet DLC dungeons (except the latest two), have multiple challengers and parse around 80k.

Why the sudden interest in vet trials? Well, I noticed I miss 10 busts, 8 from trials and 2 from arenas, which woke up my inner collector. They are essentially the last remaining content I haven't set my foot in.

Hit me up here, via private message or via in-game post if you have a home for me! :)