The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest Starters missing

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
Hi all

A question i have about dungeons. There are some dungeons which apparantly i still havent completed yet , thus dont receive the skillpoint for it.

However when i run these dungeons (for instance “wayrest sewers 2” or “moonfane grave” , then i Never ever see the quest starter. Inhave done those quests already a couple of times and i can never start the quest. Does anyone have the same issue ?!

To be clear : most of all other dungeons work and i can start the quest. Also , i log in fast so its not that someone else already started the quest before me being in the dungeon.

I would like to be able to complete the dungeons list and the skillpoint. Anyone who knows what my problem might be with these 2 dungeons?
  • Mushroomancer
    Mushroomancer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if I'm reading this correctly, but I seem to understand that your issue is the little "uncompleted quest" black marker not popping up where you would grab the quest.

First of all, I would make sure that you don't already have those specific quests in your quest log, as you may have already taken them and didn't realize it.

Barring that, I'm pretty sure both of the dungeons you mentioned have a bit of dialogue that the quest-giver NPC goes trough before you can grab the quest, especially Renald (the one that gives you the quest in Moongrave Fane) has a bit of a lenghty exposition dialogue with the bad guys at the beginning of the dungeon. So maybe wait and see, after they finish talking if you can grab the quest then.

Otherwise if none of those are the case, send a ticket I guess.
    PC | EU 1600+ CP

Chews-On-Shrooms - Argonian (EP) | Healer Warden
    I know I have a problem, leave me alone:

Nirya Urayel - Altmer (EP) | Healer/Magicka Templar
    Ulen Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Nightblade
    Anise Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Dragonknight
    Vivienne Rielle - Breton (EP) | Hybrid Healer/Magicka Necromancer
    Gaspar Rielle - Breton (DC) | Magicka Sorcerer
    Ulfgar the Foul - Nord (EP) | Tank Necromancer
    Plays-With-Chains - Argonian (EP) | Tank Dragonknight
    Sonje the Wild - Nord (EP) | Tank Warden
    Brutus Lovidicus - Imperial (EP) | Tank Nightblade
    Velms Ienith - Dunmer (EP) | Tank Sorcerer
    Cassius Lanius - Imperial (EP) | Tank/Stamina Templar
    Shakar-gro-Khazgur - Orc (DC) | Stamina Dragonknight
    Liette Nightwind - Bosmer (AD) | Stamina Nightblade
    Ja'khar the Salty - Khajiit (EP) | Stamina Necromancer
    Saadia al-Tava - Redguard (EP) | Stamina Sorcerer
    Gwinas Hemp-Burner - Bosmer (EP) | Stamina Warden
    Grand Master Crafter, All Dungeon HM up to Stonethorn, vCrag HM, vDSA, vMA, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vHOF HM, vAS+2, Gryphon Heart, vBRP, vSS HM (Extinguisher of Flames),
    vKA HM (Shield of the North), vRG 1/3HM