Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I learned something important in Summerset.

OtterIshmael
OtterIshmael
Soul Shriven
6h3e84unkiu7.jpg

Why shouldn't I be more like what I want to be? I can truly be anything on Nirn I want to be....
"I've always felt like I was meant to be someone else. Becoming Alchemy wasn't without its difficulties, of course. But I'm happier now than I've ever been."

dybwuvehcc6t.jpg

"Oh, yes, and we've all transitioned in different ways. Some, such as myself, changed through magical means. Others use mundane methods, such as wrapping their chests or changing their voice. It's all a matter of preference."

In ESO all it takes is a token....I wish it was that easy here. Took me 4 years to realize that it really is just as easy as getting a token and just....doing it finally, ah if only it was really that easy. But you really would be surprised how big problems became tiny worries, how beautiful a little torchbug can be just fluttering under the moons, how perfect music suddenly sounds. And I might never get there myself or it might take awhile, who knows! but this khajiit knows for now....im glad i remembered I had a little token that gave me so much back then i thought it ever could.

it let me become me.
thank ya ESO, thank ya ESOFam
<3
093cgovu64ar.jpg