The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pledges / Dungeon Ques

slimwaffle
slimwaffle
✭✭✭
@Zos When I que into a half done dungeon for a pledge. And I help the group who lost a member before I joined to finish their pledge. My pledge should also complete.
The way it currently is I have to redo that dungeon to get the bosses I missed. There is no incentive to actually stay and help out.

As someone who plays tank. I'm going to be honest most of the time I would rather leave that group instantly. Wait my 15 minutes to que again. So I only have to run it once.
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you did the last boss in hard mode, but you need an early one, you could (if possible) solo the dungeon in normal and kill the bosses you needed and leave. It'll still count for the double keys.

Not the best solution, but there aren't many others options either
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is high time that this was updated for older dungeons.