Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil Drawing

Fenris_Arainai
Fenris_Arainai
✭✭✭✭
My fave of the Tribunal members.

I drew it around this year's Tribunal event, but took me this long to gather courage to post it here..

2xb5r6kbz6v4.jpg
Glory to you and your Dunmer House!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful work! You did the dunmer eyes spot on, and I really like the gold tone on the armor and the golden background. Glad you decided to post!
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    This is great! Thanks for sharing with us!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Fenris_Arainai
    Fenris_Arainai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! <3
  • LostInReverie
    LostInReverie
    ✭✭
    He's my favorite too! Nice job. :)
    PC / NA - Characters
    Aldmeri Dominion: Miranya Elsinor - Altmer Templar ♦ Indrelor - Bosmer Warden ♦ Zhara-ko - Khajiit Nightblade ♦ Vastaarie - Altmer Necromancer
    Daggerfall Covenant: Elspeth Renault - Breton Sorcerer ♦ Tristan Redain - Breton Necromancer
    Ebonheart Pact: Shatters-Black Stone - Argonian Dragonknight ♦ Irileth Dren - Dunmer Sorcerer ♦ Teldryn Hleran - Dunmer Dragonknight ♦ Taerna Calhagen - Breton Warden
  • Fenris_Arainai
    Fenris_Arainai
    ✭✭✭✭
    And the dignified Tribunal. Very dignified.

o1wwm9gmgxbr.png