The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Reposition the Nolus Cedus NPC in Leyawiin, Blackwood

wDzZ
wDzZ
✭✭✭
There's no reason for this guy, during his morning, night and afternoon routine, to be checking the writ delivery boxes this often. I am not sure what his deal is, but he's blocking the crates and your character can't properly interact. He could easily "inspect" them from a bit further back or just give up altogether, he's to obsessed with them.

I can't be the only one thinking this since the guy gets assassinated quite often, but then he's back patrolling the crates with his body double laying on the floor. I guess he never learns, inspecting those crates must be too important.
  • Lerozain
    Lerozain
    ✭✭✭✭
    100% agree, easily the most annoying NPC for me, seemingly placed there specifically to make crafters frustrated.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The guy in vvardenfell is the same way. He literally exists just to push people away from the writ boxes.