Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FPS issue after an hour of playing?

lymantria
lymantria
✭✭
Writing to see if it is a common issue.

Recently noticed that after an hour of playtime or so my game starts to drop the fps down when looking around with a mouse. It continues to work perfectly fine while doing anything without moving the mouse around, but the moment I start to look around - the fps freezes until I finish my movement. Reloading the game works but it is a problematic workaround because some trials take more time than an hour to complete.

Does anybody have the same issue?
17 chars

PC EU.
810cp+
Main - Khajiit MagDK
DDs - Argonian MagPlar, Redguard StamPlar, Redguard StamCro, Dunmer MagBlade, Khajiit StamBlade/WW, Dunmer StamDen, Altmer MagSorc, Orc StamDK
Healers - Argonian Warden, Breton Templar, Khajiit Necro
Tanks - Orc Warden, Argonian DK, Khajiit Necro
PvP - Argonian MagPlar, Bosmer StamDK

Not a big fan of hardcore endgame (I'm too lazy lol), but all vDLC dungeons completed, as well as vMoL, vSS and been in all others. Master Crafter.

Love helping nice people.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @lymantria

The troubleshooting in this article can help with performance issues you may be encountering. Providing your system specifications can help with troubleshooting as well.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • soulferin
    soulferin
    ✭✭✭
    I had this issue before - there is some kind of a problem with response frequency of Your mouse. If You will change it to 125HZ it will be solved. As far as I know this won't happen with bluetooth mouse.