The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Console Enhanced FAQ

• lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cave_troll wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Will trophies auto pop for the ps5 version?

Please say they will! You can't bother people to earn emperor and master fisherman again.

This is so frustrating... Xbox users also carry their achievements over.

Totally kills everything I worked for, for the last weeks... I can't stay up for days without sleep to earn emperor again. I became sick the last time I did it.... You destroy lives with this decision...

I also can't continue playing at 20 fps on the ps4 version.. That's ridiculous... Totally lost the will to play anymore ☹

No it doesn't look like they will :'(
    PS4 EU
  • cave_troll
    cave_troll
    ✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Please say they will! You can't bother people to earn emperor and master fisherman again.

Totally kills everything I worked for, for the last weeks... I can't stay up for days without sleep to earn emperor again. I became sick the last time I did it.... You destroy lives with this decision...

I also can't continue playing at 20 fps on the ps4 version.. That's ridiculous... Totally lost the will to play anymore ☹

I am still hoping for the official statement. If so then this game and this company is dead to me.
    Gonna send some love letters to the support and then I will delete...
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I am still hoping for the official statement. If so then this game and this company is dead to me.

I have it from a friend with the upgraded disc version, that probably as good as well get
    PS4 EU
  • cave_troll
    cave_troll
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I have it from a friend with the upgraded disc version, that probably as good as well get

Well I heard some people got the summerset trophies. Maybe it's a bug at least I hope
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Well I heard some people got the summerset trophies. Maybe it's a bug at least I hope

I hope that too but even if it is that doesn't mean they'll fix it on past experience
    PS4 EU
  • cave_troll
    cave_troll
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I hope that too but even if it is that doesn't mean they'll fix it on past experience

Yea I guess you're right 😭 Really sad. So much work for nothing. Can't even write anything or it will be snipped, censored or whatever.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Yea I guess you're right 😭 Really sad. So much work for nothing. Can't even write anything or it will be snipped, censored or whatever.

All my characters have done the main quest so it's literally impossible for me to get those ones again, I feel your pain :'(
    PS4 EU
  • BearCubInSky
    BearCubInSky
    ✭✭
    Please fix HDR or add a switch to turn it off. Also, please respond so we know you have read this.
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this game can’t run at 4K 60/120fps on the series x? Is that a joke? Please, tell me this is a joke.
    Edited by TheValkyn on 15 June 2021 22:03
  • johnjmcmullenb14a_ESO
    It’s fixed.
  • REiiGN15
    REiiGN15
    ✭✭✭
    I want to know the EXACT reason this just couldn't be 4k 60fps on series X. A seven year old game isn't pushing boundaries. Fidelity and Performance mode OUTSIDE of FPS is barely different.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Q: Will platform achievements carry over to the new platforms?
    A: Previously earned platform achievements will be accessible on next generation consoles. Xbox platform achievements will be grouped together, regardless of what hardware was used to earn them. PlayStation 4 Trophies will still be visible on PlayStation 5, but new trophies earned on that console will count towards a separate Trophy set that is specific to PS5 gameplay.

This is so SO bad for PS5 owners. Get it together and have them carry over, ZoS. It's not like it's not possible because Hitman 3 does it. Why would ANYONE want a trophy list spread across two versions of the same game on the same platform?
    Edited by renne on 16 June 2021 01:49
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll take a bit to get use, like 1st time you get a huge tv, but it looks good so far on PS5.

Edit. Load times are definetly faster because I'm currently averaging a crash a minute for last 5 minutes.

And switching back to performance mode to see if that will hopefully stop it.
    Edited by kmcaj on 16 June 2021 01:33
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    Im sorry, but this "enhanced" version really isny enhanced at all to the scope that they said it is. Its 1080p 60 in performance. It could at least have pushed it to 1440p. It looks almost exactly the same in fidelity mode as it does on my PS4 pro. Im not really sure what the enhanced parts are tbh. Im playing on a high end TV 120htz as well. Maybe im missing somwthing
  • temerley
    temerley
    ✭✭✭
    Can we ps4 plebs also get enchanced? Like 720 60fps :(
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly just playing with 60 fps for a bit I truly believe the ps4 and Xbox one versions should have it and run 720. Heck turn whatever you need to the lowest to get it there. So smooth compared to the 30 cap.
    PvP needs more love.
  • MisterLaiho
    MisterLaiho
    ✭✭
    Really hope they will fix the trophie issue because I really don't feel like throwing my progress since the release 2015 on PS4 into the garbage can....
  • TallGeek
    TallGeek
    Soul Shriven
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    It's a bit sticky in Fidelity mode. Very slight pause after e.g. hitting 'X' to loot everything,
    It's noticeable but initially I though not overly problematic. Master chests, however, are an absolute sod without switching to performance mode so this one actually needs looking at.

Edited by TallGeek on 16 June 2021 10:12
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really hope they will fix the trophie issue because I really don't feel like throwing my progress since the release 2015 on PS4 into the garbage can....

I'm so upset about trophies I can never unlock now
    PS4 EU
  • cave_troll
    cave_troll
    ✭✭✭
    Hello mighty ZoS can you finally give an answer to the trophy dilemma??

Synchronise ps4 list with ps5 trophy list.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would expect this to be a Sony thing, like the problem with downloading yesterday. It's their store, and they are the ones storing the achievements on their platform. Have you brought this up with them?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Coogley
    Coogley
    Soul Shriven
    Just noticed that all my PlayStation trophies for the game have been wiped after the upgrade! Does anyone know how this has happened and can I get them back?
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coogley wrote: »
    Just noticed that all my PlayStation trophies for the game have been wiped after the upgrade! Does anyone know how this has happened and can I get them back?

Yea just create a new character and do everything over.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kmcaj wrote: »
    Coogley wrote: »

Yea just create a new character and do everything over.

Oh yeah, I'll just get that 19th character slot - oh wait
    PS4 EU
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just delete an argonian
  • cave_troll
    cave_troll
    ✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

I would expect this to be a Sony thing, like the problem with downloading yesterday. It's their store, and they are the ones storing the achievements on their platform. Have you brought this up with them?

Nope. Because I don't know who's fault/idea it is.

I handed in a zos support request, asking why.

Only got a robot answer back, telling me to "simply" do it again because they can't restore trophies. Still waiting for a human response.

Maybe sb else can try too I am not that good at explaining and arguing.

Can't even find any way to contact sony. There is no email address only a FAQ.
    Edited by cave_troll on 16 June 2021 16:23
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The reason to mention it to Sony is to just register dissatisfaction with how the transition to the PS5 was handled. Since the Trophies are a known and stated thing, it is obviously something that came up betwen ZOS and Sony, and is already decided. Decided things have a tendency to stay that way.
  • cave_troll
    cave_troll
    ✭✭✭

The reason to mention it to Sony is to just register dissatisfaction with how the transition to the PS5 was handled. Since the Trophies are a known and stated thing, it is obviously something that came up betwen ZOS and Sony, and is already decided. Decided things have a tendency to stay that way.

Yea nice and who says they stop here? Maybe next generation we get another list...

No Ty. I want at least confirmation from an official source. So I know I can delete the game without regrets.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea nice and who says they stop here? Maybe next generation we get another list...

No Ty. I want at least confirmation from an official source. So I know I can delete the game without regrets.

The official source is at the top of the thread, at least as far as the ZOS side is concerned. If you want anything more official, you would need to hear the same thing from the Sony side.
  • hashsnob
    hashsnob
    ✭✭✭
    Ok... So, we know fidelity mode is 4k on the x and ps5, 1440p on the s. We also know performance mode is 1080 on the s.... But what was sacrificed for performance mode on the x and ps5? Like what resolution is it? Etc etc. Kinda crazy that we have to ask. I'm assuming 1440p? Or is it 4k with all the other graphical enhancements dropped? it would be nice to know....
    Edited by hashsnob on 16 June 2021 21:36