Maintenance for the week of October 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 25
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 26, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Deadlands DLC and Update 32 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

💲THE DOLLAR TREE 💲EVERYTHING 100G or less (Velyn Harbor OLR) - FREE TRADER

MIZRETH
MIZRETH
✭✭
TAMRIEL HAS IT'S FIRST & ONLY DOLLAR STORE!
You always know what the prices are....It's The Dollar Tree!
EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS 100 GOLD OR LESS! (even legendary items)

NEVER WASTE TIME ENDLESSLY SEARCHING TRADERS FOR THE BEST DEALS, DESTROY ITEMS, OR SELL THINGS TO THAT FLEA BITTEN KHAJIIT MERCHANT! DON'T TAKE UP A 20K A WEEK TRADER SLOT OR WAIT DAYS FOR YOUR INVENTORY TO MOVE!

Are you grinding new toons & need cheap items to level?
Do you have stuff you are about to destroy or sell to the merchant?
Inventory full & want to get rid of something quick?

Simple Guild Rules:

1) NOTHING CAN BE LISTED OVER 100 GOLD or you will be removed
2) KEEP THE STORE STOCKED PLEASE - 30/30 ITEMS AT ALL TIMES (no trash: membranes, ash, supple roots, etc)
3) RECRUIT - TO HELP GUILD STORE KEEP A FULL INVENTORY
4) ONLY ONE RANK, NO GUILD BANK ACCESS OTHER THAN DONATIONS FOR TRADERS/RAFFLES
5) KEEP IT CIVIL & RESPECTFUL
6) NO LINKING ITEMS FOR SALE IN CHAT, USE THE GUILD STORE (it's free)
7) WE HAVE DISCORD ( https://discord.gg/D8EmmG6xwU)

Selling tips:
break mats into smaller stacks of 5 or 10, list left over writ foods, potions, or poisons, siege or PVP items, recipes, white training gear sets, intricate or crafted items to help others level

Yes we have other guild activities, fun mini-games, and are working on building up our guild hall (my PR) We offer a casual play style for any level or experience, and encourage groups and assistance to guild members. We are a growing AD guild and regularly PVP in Gray Host. We do not currently have a world trader, but have already bid this week.

Please leave your gamer tag in comments, so I can add you faster. My gamertag is MIZRETH, feel free to send me a message over Xbox or in-game if you feel you haven't been answered.

Happy Gaming!
MIZRETH
Edited by MIZRETH on 17 June 2021 18:13
MIZRETH
The Dollar Tree Guild
XBOX SERIES X

• MIZRETH
    MIZRETH
    ✭✭
    We won a trader this week in Velyn Harbor outlaw refuge, Malabal Tor! So if you're looking to buy or sell, drop me a DM for an invite!
    MIZRETH
    The Dollar Tree Guild
    XBOX SERIES X

• MIZRETH
    MIZRETH
    ✭✭
    We're back in Velyn Harbor Outlaw Refuge again, so come sell all your wares with us for a buck! Our fun trading guild is always FREE! We also started an Employee of the Month rank that comes with a gold prize each month for the most sales. This month the prize is 60k gold :o
    MIZRETH
    The Dollar Tree Guild
    XBOX SERIES X