Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Looking to join a guild - specific requirements (Xbox EU).

JARTHEGREY
JARTHEGREY
✭✭✭
Hi Everyone.

I'm just wondering if a guild exists that fits a specific role - allow me to explain. Events of recent days have led me to accept that I may need to join a guild in order to get the best out of the game. However, I'm not very social lol. Due to my playing style / character setup I quest alone (PvE and Solo) and I have little interest in joining in with specific group events. I'm a casual player, on the 'older' side of the scale and I cannot always get on line to play.

So, I'm looking for a Guild that;
Does not require me to get involved with group events
Does not require a payment for use of Guild Traders (which I don't use).
Does not require me to be 'social' and talk 'in-game'

What would be the purpose of such a Guild I hear you ask. Well, hopefully it would include a group of like minded people that had a similar playing style (solo) but that occasionally might require assistance with a quest, seek a bit of advice or in finding or obtaining some items. For example, I recently lost all my Ta Runestones (over 100) and since they are required for the Daily Enchanting Writs - it leaves me a bit snookered. I know that I can go out and 'collect' these Runestones but as I say, some days I literally just login to do my Daily Writs becasue that is all I have time for. In addition, sometimes the Alchemy Writ requires items such as Mudcrab Chitin x3 which I usually have in stock, but not always so it would be good to be able to 'borrow' 3 x Mudcrab Chitin from a guild member to complete the writ.

So does such a Guild exist? If not - is there any interest in forming such a Guild?

Many thanks.