Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Mailbox full but empty.

• CastleCrasher

Thanks for the information, everyone. Could you please provide your UserID/character name?

PC/NA

UID:Dragonborndarius

• johnebrown
    johnebrown
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't get to try it until ~3:00 PM EST. At that time however everything was working again - The three accounts I had that were full & I previously could not send to or read the mail there became fully functional - I mailed out & into those accounts & read & deleted or forwarded the mail that was there.

For the accounts that were not full but had 'Phantom mail' status (11 accounts), I could suddenly read them all & store the attachments I had sent and well as send mail out as usual.

Not sure what time everybody else was still having problems at, but again as of 3:00 EST all my accounts worked fine (TG).

Thank you. I'm not sure why all my affected mail was set to expire in < 1 day. That's pretty ambiguous isn't it? I mean 1 hour is less than a day and so is 3 minutes, so you did scare the heck out of me. I really don't think they were ALL older than 30 days either, so.... Might want to do that differently if something like this happens again.

• wrote
    wrote
    ✭✭
    johnebrown wrote: »
    I didn't get to try it until ~3:00 PM EST. At that time however everything was working again - The three accounts I had that were full & I previously could not send to or read the mail there became fully functional - I mailed out & into those accounts & read & deleted or forwarded the mail that was there.

For the accounts that were not full but had 'Phantom mail' status (11 accounts), I could suddenly read them all & store the attachments I had sent and well as send mail out as usual.

Not sure what time everybody else was still having problems at, but again as of 3:00 EST all my accounts worked fine (TG).

Thank you. I'm not sure why all my affected mail was set to expire in < 1 day. That's pretty ambiguous isn't it? I mean 1 hour is less than a day and so is 3 minutes, so you did scare the heck out of me. I really don't think they were ALL older than 30 days either, so.... Might want to do that differently if something like this happens again.

Yea no I tried again like 5 minutes ago, I posted this post patch and its still the same for alot of us. I think it probably depend of how many mails you had before the the old mail update minus the unread mails so if you were full already we're still showing as full even tho our mail boxes are empty.. All 3 of my accounts can't receive mails still and I seem to not be the only one here.

Although you do give me some hope with that "<1 day" kinda hoping I login today and all of my invisible mails are gone.
    Even tho they aren't really invisible but rather none existent
    Edited by wrote on 4 May 2021 06:31
  • FrumpyCourage
    FrumpyCourage
    ✭✭
    Same problem - can be resolved after multiple logins but not ideal for me

PC\EU - @Robyn_Sheppard = all characters

PC\NA - seems to be working without problems
    "You insisted on fighting, do not resent me for dying."
  • dabro90
    dabro90
    ✭✭

If it can be resolved after multiple logins then it's (most likely) not the same issue. We are having that bug for over a month, with countless of relogs, PC restarts or full game reinstalls without it ever working.
    Edited by dabro90 on 4 May 2021 07:30
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the information, everyone. Could you please provide your UserID/character name?

Thank you Gina! I'm supporting my friend here so I will provide his details:

Server: PC-EU
    Account: @Ver-Mouth

Edited by Hexys on 4 May 2021 10:08
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Lexa89
    Lexa89
    Soul Shriven
    My ID @Vereshchagin server is Europe
  • YGZ_BJK
    YGZ_BJK
    Same problem…

PS4/EU
    PSN: @YGZ__BJK (two underscore _ _ )
    All characters
  • CastleCrasher

PC/NA

UID:Yedeweibayishan
  • Guitar_Player64
    Guitar_Player64
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! My friend have this issue same. This details posted with his permission.
    @vladlezzz046
    EU/PC
  • Puking_Panda
    Puking_Panda
    ✭✭

Same issue, not getting any response from the tickets besides automated ones. Though the update would fix but nope.

@Puking-Panda
    PC/EU
    All characters

Has anyone posting here gotten back from them yet?
    Edited by Puking_Panda on 4 May 2021 13:53
  • wrote
    wrote
    ✭✭

Yea that is not the same issue our mailbox literally show full regardless of it being empty relogging 20 times won't fix that as we can't receive any new mails.
    Edited by wrote on 4 May 2021 17:41
  • dokdokorea
    dokdokorea
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Gina

PC

NA Server

Username: @Dokdokorea

Characters: ALL

Thanks
    Edited by dokdokorea on 4 May 2021 20:09
  • wrote
    wrote
    ✭✭
    On a serious note we need a hotfix on this.. It's already been way too long and we literally can't play the game without the mail system. I don't mind if the solution is to delete all our old mails I just want to be able to receive new ones.
  • quickblade418
    quickblade418
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA
    USERID : esodeath

all characters are affected
    Edited by quickblade418 on 4 May 2021 19:12
    NA PC

EP
    - Ishkashi - Magplar
    - Orchish - Stamplar
    - Amerikan Knight - Stam DK
    - Déàth - Mag DK
    - Psychic Venom - Mag NB
    - Made in Quebec - Stam NB
    - Death'inately not Dëäth - Stamden

DC
    - Dëàth - Mag DK
    - Death-îsh - Magden

AD
    - Lìfe - Magden
    - Déäth - Mag DK
  • PureEnvelope35
    PureEnvelope35
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also helping out a mate:

Server: PC EU

UserID: @HighCigar

Any help is appreciated!
    • Fashion is the true endgame.
    • PC EU
    • EP Astera the Charlatan Stamina Arcanist (PvE)
    • EP Malina the Pure Stamina Warden (PvP)
    • EP Athena the Pure Stamina Dragonknight (PvP)
    • EP Elizabeth the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvP)
    • DC Bonneville the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • DC Lyudmila the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvE)
    • DC Breña the Pure Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • DC Cirise the Pure Magicka Warden (PvP)
    • DC Melinda the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvP)
    • DC Adeliane the Pure Magicka Templar (PvP)
    • AD Valencia the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • AD Do'Nhadir Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • AD Xiphias Sword-Like-Comet Stamgicka Warden (PvP)
    • AD Eleanora the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvE)
  • Vandee
    Vandee
    Soul Shriven

PC EU
    ID @Vandee

I'm having this issue for over 2 weeks now
  • Rovaeden
    Rovaeden
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

NA @Rovaeden / Rovaeden
    Problem exists on All characters.
    Missing months of hireling gathers for 14 characters, Purchases from the guild stores valued at over 100k gold, multiple daily dungeon rewards, pre-order items, and I dont even know what else.

• aryawnah
    aryawnah
    ✭✭

All characters

Username: @aryawnah
    PC/NA server
    All characters
    Edited by aryawnah on 4 May 2021 23:30
  • YGZ_BJK
    YGZ_BJK
    Rovaeden wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno

NA @Rovaeden / Rovaeden
    Problem exists on All characters.
    Missing months of hireling gathers for 14 characters, Purchases from the guild stores valued at over 100k gold, multiple daily dungeon rewards, pre-order items, and I dont even know what else.

And we can not take any transmute crystal,Cyrodiil rewards.

Completely unplayable…
  • dabro90
    dabro90
    ✭✭
    Made a post on steam forums about it and was told by white knights that we are exaggerating, it's just mail and we should make a ticket and wait patiently. After all, over a month for such trivial non-game breaking bug is not a big deal.
  • aryawnah
    aryawnah
    ✭✭
    This is game breaking for me. I can’t sell or buy anything. I can’t get rewards for dailies. I can’t participate in gol guild auctions or raffles.
  • CastleCrasher
    How long do we have to wait for this bug to be fixed
  • dabro90
    dabro90
    ✭✭
    My guess is another month if we are lucky. I plan to quit if its not hotfixed till monday
  • matterandstuff
    matterandstuff
    ✭✭✭✭
    username: @matterandstuff

broken mail on all characters

PC/EU
  • Riordan
    Riordan
    ✭✭
    Can’t access my Mail too

PS/EU
    PSN: Montradon
  • BeronLhitosa
    BeronLhitosa
    Soul Shriven
    PC\EU - @BeronLhitosa = all characters
  • wrote
    wrote
    ✭✭
    How long do we have to wait for this bug to be fixed

We've been waiting for about 2 months already doesn't look like its one of their priorities even tho we can't play the game so my guess is another month when blackwood releases if we're lucky
  • benzenexz
    benzenexz
    ✭✭
    @benzenexz
    PC\NA all character

I never thought I would be welcomed with such painful problems when I come back to this universe a month ago, hope it would be fixed soon.
  • Nexzyr
    Nexzyr
    Soul Shriven

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Server: PC-EU
    Account: @Nexzyr
    Problem exists on All characters, broken mailbox can't play game to prepare for Blackwood, waiting to the fix of this to get the preorder.