Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The PvP War Torte recipes

JDredd
JDredd
✭✭
Hi, The 3 recipes need some love from ZOS and prob change to drop more frequently form a resource node rather than spawning randomly at one node in all of Cyro. Also, the prices are crazy on them for the same reason.

Maybe have them spawned like at least 10 at a time instead of one.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even though i heven't had the luck yet, some friends already found more than 1. I'd say keep it as it is, some items are meant to be rare and thats ok.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've personally found 2 of them myself. And I only lived in Cyrodiil during the last MYM and haven't been in there since.

Now, the Thesis that only drops from BGs to get the 150% version... that's a unicorn.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    60,005 achievement points
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    I've personally found 2 of them myself. And I only lived in Cyrodiil during the last MYM and haven't been in there since.

Now, the Thesis that only drops from BGs to get the 150% version... that's a unicorn.

Better luck than i have had. I cant say I have been farming one, but I have been going out of my way to take more obscure routes from A to B and keeping my eyes open.

The original recipes seem to be in an okay spot, maybe a touch rare, but that's okay by me. The cost of the 50% food is trivial to the point that you shouldn't think twice about always using it when you are in Cyro.

The 100% (telvar) and 150% (BGs) are laughably rare/expensive to the point that even very wealthy people are likely not going to use the recipes or food they create. I bought a stack of the 50% for like 500 gold each or something super low. Its so out of balance for the next two tiers that I have frankly stopped caring about trying to get them. Even for 100%, the amount of time it takes to farm the telvar for the mats would probably just be better spent in Cyro for the extra AP.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on 3 May 2021 18:19
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m in Cyrodiil every day and I haven’t seen one yet.

I am not farming for them but I do ride around a lot so I would think that I would have a good chance to find it.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have found 2, one while doing dailies in Cyro, the other while riding between 2 objectives, wasn't looking for them either time, just kept my eyes peeled was all. Seriously though, until folks start realizing what these potions actually do, they are pretty worthless to try and sell.
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just don't find the concept terribly useful in the first place. None of my pve toons need their alliance war skill lines higher than 6, and all of my pvp toons get to level 10 pretty fast it seems. Not sure who these things are supposed to be for, honestly.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't find the concept terribly useful in the first place. None of my pve toons need their alliance war skill lines higher than 6, and all of my pvp toons get to level 10 pretty fast it seems. Not sure who these things are supposed to be for, honestly.

They did confirm that they do contribute to help your progress towards GO. They don’t help you with leaderboards or emperor, but if you care about your rank, they are useful up to AR 50.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on 4 May 2021 18:14
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »
    I have found 2, one while doing dailies in Cyro, the other while riding between 2 objectives, wasn't looking for them either time, just kept my eyes peeled was all. Seriously though, until folks start realizing what these potions actually do, they are pretty worthless to try and sell.

I just want to find one and learn it on my main toon because it’s a rare item.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA