The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Furniture deconstruction

Spartaness
Can we have this please? We can deconstruct everything else but furniture
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ElysaDjinn
    Really good idea!
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    My warehouses of old furniture agrees with this statement
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Only if we get the invested materials back in relation 1: 1.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All crafted furniture should be deconstructible.

Don't know why you'd expect 1:1 return, it doesn't work that way for any other craft
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

Don't know why you'd expect 1:1 return, it doesn't work that way for any other craft

I know, it is just a pious wish since the collecting of materials as bast, wax etc. is always so extremely time-consuming...
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    tmbrinks wrote: »

I know, it is just a pious wish since the collecting of materials as bast, wax etc. is always so extremely time-consuming...

I have more Bast, Resin and Regulus than I know what to do with,

Now, Mundane Runes, Heartwood and Wax, I'm always short on.

But I think furniture (at least craftable) should be deconnable.

And they should add an additional source of those materials. Either have it drop from hirelings, or be added into the loot table on surveys. Maybe not both, but at least one of them.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    would love this idea
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would make a lot of sense.

You know sometimes you craft something but it isn't quite right or you later find something that does a better job.

Would be nice to be able to get a few precious materials back.

And while we are about it please - gardening skill line and craftable plants and trees most please.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/