The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Any consistent *Ebonheart PACT* groups to assist me with 'Imp City' main storyline quest(s) ...?

NeeScrolls
NeeScrolls
✭✭✭✭
Greetings fellow EP players,

It seems like practically everytime i head into 'Imperial City' (no-CP) , all or most of the district hubs are usually dominated by AD or DC. (i typically check a couple times per day)

I don't mind solo'ing stuff down there, and certainly don't mind some PVP of course , but i'm still trying to finish the main storyline and i've been stuck on 'Of Brands and Bones' quest recently keep getting ganked by AD/DC (mostly AD) . And only a couple of my guildmates are truly "hardcore" PVP types.

So, i was just wondering if maybe there was a certain time/day when EP groups might be present in-force these days? Or , if possible, maybe i can convince a solid group to help me for a couple hours just so i can finally complete this main questline for Imp City ? ( had it in my Journal since like 2018 lol )

I'm on the PC/NA megaserver btw. Feel free to either PM me here on forums (NeeScrolls) or contact me IN-GAME @Nee
(* the person on the forums named 'Nee' isn't me )

Thanks much!
Edited by NeeScrolls on 27 April 2021 04:12
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welp , so far only *crickets* here lol ... Still going solo B)

But maybe things might change a bit with new 'Blackwood' update? (since apparently there's gonna be new exclusive armor-sets only available within Imperial City? )
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest getting your quest done before the new IC content drops, You wont be able to swing a cat without hitting a hostile player afterwards.
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NeeScrolls wrote: »
    Welp , so far only *crickets* here lol ... Still going solo B)

But maybe things might change a bit with new 'Blackwood' update? (since apparently there's gonna be new exclusive armor-sets only available within Imperial City? )

You should try CP, I see EP owning most of the zones quite often unless there is a AD or DC guild running an event. Every campaign has its winners/losers, you are just in the wrong one apparently. Same deal in Cyro, if I want to do dailies there, I head to Blackreach, as it is basically dead and easy to get them done. I would be a fool to try and run them on Greyhost out of the DC & AD towns.
    Edited by Kwoung on 3 May 2021 05:57