Maintenance for the week of December 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 4
• NA megaservers for patch maintenance – December 6, 3:00AM EST (08:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EST (18:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 6, 08:00 UTC (3:00AM EST) - 18:00 UTC (1:00PM EST)
Xbox One Patch Notes v184.108.40.206
Edited by zos_meloro on 21 April 2021 11:53
The Elder Scrolls Online v220.127.116.11 fixes the issue where the friends and guild list history was not displaying properly, several crash fixes, a fix for a delay occurring when entering or leaving the Guild Bank, some quest fixes, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 846 MB.Champion System
- Fixed a calculation error in the Rationer star’s effect.
- Updated the Rationer Champion Star to only provide a duration bonus to stat-altering foods and drinks. This Champion Star was never intended to affect the duration of such foods and drinks.
In practical terms, this means it will no longer extend the duration of EXP-boosting Ambrosia drinks or Alliance Skill-boosting War Torte foods. It will still provide additional duration for foods and drinks that have a stat-focused component, such as Hissmir Fish-Eye Rye. Note that the "Gourmand" and "Connoisseur" Provisioner passive skills will still increase the duration of all foods or drinks, respectively, including Ambrosias and War Tortes.
- The pre-game music during startup no longer starts playing briefly before the Bethesda animation.
- Fixed an issue where Ayleid Apex and Radiant Apex mounts could not be previewed in the Crown Store if you were inside your Tamrielic home.
- Fixed an issue where resource nodes would occasionally not appear with their correct model.
- Fixed an issue that could occasionally result in the guild store tax not getting deposited into the guild bank.
- Fixed a crash that could occur involving art assets with visible effects.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving the Champion Point menu.
- Reduced the delay when entering or withdrawing from the Guild Bank.
- The Emperor's Secret: Fixed an issue if you attempted to use the cart to Riften, multiple errors would occur unless your character was standing in the correct spot.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some NPCs around Southpoint to respawn too quickly.
- In His Wake: Corporal Bredrek will no longer spawn in odd spots when granting this quest, and will also no longer pursue you to give you his quest.
- Information about offline players from the Friends/Guild lists are now correctly shown for players that have been offline for a while.
- Fixed an issue where the keybind for quickslotting items would display in the incorrect location.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the inventory to not display properly when quickly switching between it and another screen.
- Fixed an issue that prevented scrolling the list of offerings in a trade window.
- Fixed an issue where the visual state of Champion stars would not display properly in some cases.