Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire player requires a healer!

DARKSTER1
DARKSTER1
✭✭
So basically yeah. I'm looking for a pocket healer in the PC EU server. For everyday vet pledges.
Required sets:
Hollowfang. Olorime. And twilight remedy. Pick 2 of the 3.
Required abilities: combat prayer and steadfast ward (choose whatever morph)
I'm asking all this because most healers nowdays wear spell power cure and i get no buffs from it. Pls don't throw hate. Ty
That's all pretty much i want!
Ty for reading this
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lots of demands~ are you paying? :wink:
    Companions are coming soon tho fear not!
    Argonian Master Race
  • DARKSTER1
    DARKSTER1
    ✭✭
    I'm not paying...... I'm just asking for sets that i can benefit from :(
    We don't know anything from companions yet so!
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    DARKSTER1 wrote: »
    We don't know anything from companions yet so!

hi there DARKSTER1 ,

Actually here's the latest 'companions' scoop for ya.... https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/569768/official-discussion-thread-for-eso-live-april-16-4pm-edt-companions-dev-discussion

...and also this other big thread here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/559462/companions-a-breakdown-of-the-new-feature-by-rich-lambert/p1

Enjoy and best of luck!

p.s. i'm on the PC/NA server, sorry
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um yeah given this demanding tone don't expect to have any hits. If you do, it'll be a submissive player with little self-esteem, given your attitude.

It's best that you ask in zone chat: "dd lf healer" but be polite, healers aren't there to meet your every need.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DARKSTER1 wrote: »
    So basically yeah. I'm looking for a pocket healer in the PC EU server. For everyday vet pledges.
    Required sets:
    Hollowfang. Olorime. And twilight remedy. Pick 2 of the 3.
    Required abilities: combat prayer and steadfast ward (choose whatever morph)
    I'm asking all this because most healers nowdays wear spell power cure and i get no buffs from it. Pls don't throw hate. Ty
    That's all pretty much i want!
    Ty for reading this

You should start your own vamp guild. I would be down then

Crap..Im sorry..Im on PS/NA
    Edited by Lab3360 on 9 May 2021 19:45
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not clear on how you don't benefit from Spell Power Cure.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • dribe
    dribe
    Soul Shriven
    super demanding bro, also yeah if it's vet dungeons I still don't see how olorime is better than SPC for that.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SPC doesn’t work on vamps using Frenzy or Blood for Blood, and doesn’t work on anyone using the Pale Order ring. That’s why they need Olo.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm, I don't really see why you would want twilight remedy instead of something like roaring opportunist, master architect, zen or martial knowledge. But honesty I don't care what buff set I use for pledges as long as they go smooth.
    Can you reliably do hm mechanics without causing deaths? (Thinking about dungeons like fang lair, castle thorn, stone garden, moon hunter keep or moongrave fane).
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twilight Remedy heals vamps even when they have external healing disabled, because it’s sourced from the player activating the synergy. It also provides Minor Force to free up the bar slot typically used for Barbed Trap, and makes space for Simmering Frenzy. The healer using TR will run Blood Altar, and the vamp can use the synergy every 20s for a burst heal, and to maintain 75% buff uptime. Fill the other 25% with things like Orbs and Purify and the build works pretty well, at least until Pale Order is nerfed with the chapter.
  • DARKSTER1
    DARKSTER1
    ✭✭
    Twilight Remedy heals vamps even when they have external healing disabled, because it’s sourced from the player activating the synergy. It also provides Minor Force to free up the bar slot typically used for Barbed Trap, and makes space for Simmering Frenzy. The healer using TR will run Blood Altar, and the vamp can use the synergy every 20s for a burst heal, and to maintain 75% buff uptime. Fill the other 25% with things like Orbs and Purify and the build works pretty well, at least until Pale Order is nerfed with the chapter.

Btw the build still works with reaving blows and it's stronger than ever ON DUNGEONS. But not on trials