Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Tank For Vet Dungeon Team!

xMiracles
xMiracles
Soul Shriven
Hi all, first time in the forums.

I'm looking for a tank for my vet dungeon team. The goal is to run through all vet dlc dungeons hopefully with hm and if everyone else is interested run to get achievements as well. This is more of a beginner run so stuff like zero deaths are out of the question for now until we all know the dungeons better. New or veteran players are free to come join but if you are a veteran I do ask for you to be patient with the rest of us when explaining/learning the dungeons.
Requirements:
-Know your role as a tank, have proper tanking gear
-Be committed to the team as we will be running on a weekly basis
-Be respectful and kind, have fun!

If this interests you, please respond in the forums or shoot me a message in game @xMiracles. :) PC NA Hope to see you as part of our team!

EDIT: We will be using discord to communicate as well.
Edited by xMiracles on 11 March 2021 23:53
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Idk if you’re still looking for a tank, but I’m gearing up a tank and would love to have people to try and tank for. 1300 cp, on a warden tank. Trying to gear it with vateshran shield/drakes rush/master architect.
    Argonian Master Race
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently my tank is using yolnakrin/ebon/stone keeper helm. I kinda wanna experiment with the build I said above but can definitely use this build should the other not be to your liking.
    Argonian Master Race