Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Remaining Daedric Prince statues

Adzer2
Adzer2
✭✭✭
I've been collecting the Daedric Prince statues for my home in game since housing first came about, im now only missing 5, have any of these appeared as purchasable through Crowns or Crown Crate rewards?

- Boethiah
- Hermaeus Mora
- Jyggalag (long shot)
- Mehrunes Dagon (Hoping appearance with Blackwood)
- Sanguine
PS4 - EU - DC
Characters:
Adzer - Breton Templar
Thorgon Stormcaller - Nord Dragonknight
Elrond Smeagol - High Elf Sorceror
Akorithi Sendu - Redguard Nightblade
Miraak Icelight - Nord Warden
Father Dori - Breton Templar
Argo - Argonian Dragonknight
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, too, am making a home with all the Daedric Princes. Just an FYI, we already do have a Boethiah statue, it's from Antiquities. I agree with you, I'd love to have all the rest, too. I'm sure we'll be getting Mehrunes Dagon in the upcoming Chapter, but it would also be nice to get the rest, too.
  • Lephrel
    Lephrel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remaining Daedric Prince statues
    I my dyslexia made misread the title, I thought you were asking about their relationship statuses. xD
    I.e. "As we all know Molag Balls is taking a break from dating to focus on himself, after he was humiliated by a mortal. What about Sheogorath though, is he seeing anyone?"
    Edited by Lephrel on 28 January 2021 01:24
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, too, am making a home with all the Daedric Princes. Just an FYI, we already do have a Boethiah statue, it's from Antiquities. I agree with you, I'd love to have all the rest, too. I'm sure we'll be getting Mehrunes Dagon in the upcoming Chapter, but it would also be nice to get the rest, too.

ON-statue-Shrine_of_Boethra.jpg
    for reference. Its the Khajiiti form of Boethiah