The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player on different system

DreadDraco
DreadDraco
Soul Shriven
Ahoy, I am returning to ESO after several years and switching to Xbox from PC. I am looking for a progression based PVE guild on the NA Xbox server. When I left the new trail was Sanctum Ophidia, and I had only completed the Aetherian Archive and Hel Ra Citadel. My current Champion Lvl is 411 and I have no idea what lvl you need to be in order to be a viable option for the end game trials. If anyone could point me in the direction of a active helpful PVE guild on xbox I would appreciate it. I have mic and am willing to listen and learn. Thank you
Vokundein
DreadDraco - Outrider of Vokundein
Vice Officer of Recruitment
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us