Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reach Master Angler

peregrinari
peregrinari
Soul Shriven
Has anyone managed to catch the hagfin vendance (lake) or blackreach pilgrim (river)? Where? I can't find a lake node in Blackreach to try and I have cleaned out every river node in both the Reach and Blackreach with a pickled fish bowl boon, and no luck.

I have had a false positive in Blackreach river spots a few times...I'll catch something but there's nothing looted and no credit. I've been wondering if that's the pilgrim and it's just bugged.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 3 August 2024 21:31
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I went to Blackreach for was the foul fish. Caught all of my lake fish in the lake right by Markarth and the tiny lake by the Harrowed Haunt ritual site. And all of the river fish in the river between there and Markarth. Took me maybe 2 hours total of fishing.
  • LoneWandererBud
    LoneWandererBud
    Soul Shriven
    Vendance drops in the Reach (you don't have to go underground), but Pilgrim won't drop for me. Probably just unlucky RNG. Weird though because isn't it a green fish? Fretfish is the blue one so I'd think Pilgrim would be green. Maybe it's bugged but I've pulled like 300 fish out of River and no Pilgrim. Got every other fish in the Reach easily.
    Edited by LoneWandererBud on 2 August 2024 20:38
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro...
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in November 2020. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.