Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please, let me wear it again

PrinceDamien
PrinceDamien
✭✭✭✭
Since one of the recent updates it became unable to wear the Baandari Luck Veil along with hoods.
As seen in the attached picture, this is how it was used to be, but now the veil disappears while wearing the hood.
I was hoping that it was just a temporary bug from the update but nay, it has stayed for quite some time now.

Please, just let me be able to wear it like I once used to be able to.
I miss it.
@ZOS_GinaBruno (in hoped for this to be seen and perhaps passed onwards)

e9Pj1bx.png
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's a neat look.

Yes, please more combos possible!!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, my catcro has the same look, but I haven’t played her in a while so I didn’t know they changed it.
    Options
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was when Greymoor released in May that this happened.
    I made a post in the Bug Reports thread but nothing happened over there.

Haven't really played much since so I had hoped it would've been fixed since but it hasn't.
    That's why I made a new post to see if something might happen this time.

I miss the look of my Khajiit I have been playing on for over 3 years and been growing really attached to.
    Options
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've returned after quite some time away and I am sad to see that my Baandari Luck Veil still isn't visible while having the hood "equipped".
    I wonder what the reason was to decide that this had to be changed.
    I just want my old look back. =(
    Edited by PrinceDamien on 7 March 2021 08:51
    Options
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes there are many visual bugs like wearing argonian jawblades makes all the facial hair invisible, including blind eyes, scars...
    Options
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    I've returned after quite some time away and I am sad to see that my Baandari Luck Veil still isn't visible while having the hood "equipped".

If the reason for this change was to address visual issues and clipping when overlapping cosmetics are worn, there might be hope yet for a reversion to the change considering this recent instance of an "Emote Block" "fix" that got reverted
    Options
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    e9Pj1bx.png
    Kawaii <3
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
    Options
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭

If the reason for this change was to address visual issues and clipping when overlapping cosmetics are worn, there might be hope yet for a reversion to the change considering this recent instance of an "Emote Block" "fix" that got reverted

I can only hope.
    The Baandari Luck Veil didn't clip with the Queen's-Eye Spymaster costume. At least not what I saw.
    So not sure why they felt like they had to remove the combo option.
    And ever since the Greymoor PTS time there have been other visual bugs that are still ingame.

I would be thrilled if they would be so kind to let the combo (and fix other visual bugs) at some point.

Speaking of combos..
    I can still use the Belly Dancer Veil and the hood.
    unknown.png

So why can't I use the Baandari Luck Veil as well? =(
    unknown.png

I've tried to send tickets and such in hopes that it would be passed forward to the right team.
    But is there any other way I could do to hopefully get the attention of the right team within ZOS?
    Edited by PrinceDamien on 10 March 2021 01:41
    Options
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭

I can only hope.
    The Baandari Luck Veil didn't clip with the Queen's-Eye Spymaster costume. At least not what I saw.
    So not sure why they felt like they had to remove the combo option.
    And ever since the Greymoor PTS time there have been other visual bugs that are still ingame.

I would be thrilled if they would be so kind to let the combo (and fix other visual bugs) at some point.

Speaking of combos..
    I can still use the Belly Dancer Veil and the hood.
    unknown.png

So why can't I use the Baandari Luck Veil as well? =(
    unknown.png

I've tried to send tickets and such in hopes that it would be passed forward to the right team.
    But is there any other way I could do to hopefully get the attention of the right team within ZOS?

@ZOS_GinaBruno Any information we can get about this? o:)
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i tested the belly dancer veil with various hoods and helmets.
    I say its pretty random, some wide and open hoods hides it while some helmets does not, the hazardous alchemy hood has an face mask but still show the veil giving an cool effect.
    Looks to me that newer styles allows it more often.
    Still weird that the belly dancer and bandari veil is treated differently as both are large face jewelry.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isn't it crazy that they manage to patch out cool bugs like this that nobody complains about yet the major bugs everyone cries about go ignored? This reminds me back when the mannimarco costume used to turn your beard metal which was so awesome looking that I created a character to match it..then they fixed it and bye bye metal beard :s
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to, I completely agree! [snip]

[edited for bumping]

Edited by ZOS_Icy on 3 July 2021 15:54
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vx7LxIJ.png

Or at least a word would be nice.
    I still don't really understand why this change was needed when there are other options still able to be combined.
    Options
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've reported this bug several times through the /feedback command in-game and I've always been met with radio silence so far.
    It's bugged with every single outfit style's light/medium/heavy headwear and just about all costume hats.

This was a 40 Gem Crown Crate item we paid for that can't be used with anything anymore.
    Now with the Baandari Crates making a return maybe we can finally get a fix?? Please?? ZOS??
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes:
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: »
    I've reported this bug several times through the /feedback command in-game and I've always been met with radio silence so far.
    It's bugged with every single outfit style's light/medium/heavy headwear and just about all costume hats.

This was a 40 Gem Crown Crate item we paid for that can't be used with anything anymore.
    Now with the Baandari Crates making a return maybe we can finally get a fix?? Please?? ZOS??

I did send one when I first took notice of it and like you I haven't heard anything.
    Idunno if they actually do personally reply to all the tickets however.
    But it is a bummer feeling when something just gets removed like that when it was working perfectly fine.
    Options
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sad to see that there's been no word about this for so long.
    I understand that it's a very minor thing.
    But seeing how it worked perfectly fine before Greymoor but was then removed still remains a mystery to me.
    I was hoping that it was just a bug that went under the radar.
    But after all this time I'm sad to think that it was intentional and that this option is now lost.

I still wear the Baandari Luck Veil eventho it won't show with that costume.
    Hoping that after an update or something it would start "working" again.
    Edited by PrinceDamien on 20 March 2022 02:14
    Options
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In general would like to see many more accessory combinations become available to further character customization. Why can't I use "Oracle Eyes" on my character while also having facial hair? Why can I not use 'Frosty Features' while keeping the Argonian chin horns or something. Why am I unable to use "Sightless Master Blindfold" that specifically wraps over the eyes and also wear a headband/crown/forehead jewel/etc?

They need better separation. Eyes, face paint, face/nose/brow/etc jewelry, forehead/headgear, and fields like 'other' that might include the blindfold.
    Edited by VaxtinTheWolf on 20 March 2022 03:19
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
    Options
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    Speaking about being able to have eyes and facial hair at the same time.
    Before there was only the Oracle Eyes and the left/right blind eye options so they probably didn't think a separate Eye costumization was needed.
    But we're now seeing more and more costumizations for eyes popping up.
    So maybe it's time to add a new Eye section so people can use them and still be able to have facial hair.
    That's like the main reason I don't use Eye costumizations myself.
    I "need" to have facial hair on my character. Personal preference ofc.

But yeah.
    Not only the Baandari Luck Veil and Queen’s-Eye Spymaster combination.
    In general more options for combinations when it comes to creating ones "perfect" character is needed, imo.
    I just hoped that my case (thread) was just a bug and would be solved in a hotfix after Greymoor launch.
    But after these years I doubt it anymore.
    Makes me sad.
    I really liked the look of combinations.
    Options
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In general would like to see many more accessory combinations become available to further character customization. Why can't I use "Oracle Eyes" on my character while also having facial hair? Why can I not use 'Frosty Features' while keeping the Argonian chin horns or something. Why am I unable to use "Sightless Master Blindfold" that specifically wraps over the eyes and also wear a headband/crown/forehead jewel/etc?

They need better separation. Eyes, face paint, face/nose/brow/etc jewelry, forehead/headgear, and fields like 'other' that might include the blindfold.
    The problem is that a lot of these, I assume, go on the same layer, which prevents them from stacking. They really need to create more layers for the head and face and actually separate these things into Facial Hair, Makeup, Adornments, etc. Facial Hair shouldn't include the Oracle Eyes, beards shouldn't prevent Bosmer from having antlers, etc.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
    Options
  • LesserCircle
    LesserCircle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's many "minor" things like this in this game but in reality they're not minor, it entirely depends on each player. We also payed for it, what if OP bought those 2 items (Costume and veil) to go together? wasn't he scammed by ZOS if they removed the option to combine them later? To have this and many other "minor" changes reverted should be a really easy fix but they just don't care or even know it's there.
    Options
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's many "minor" things like this in this game but in reality they're not minor, it entirely depends on each player. We also payed for it, what if OP bought those 2 items (Costume and veil) to go together? wasn't he scammed by ZOS if they removed the option to combine them later? To have this and many other "minor" changes reverted should be a really easy fix but they just don't care or even know it's there.

I did get the Baandari Luck Veil to go with the Queen’s-Eye Spymaster costume.
    So yeah, I did use RL-money from either subs or straight out buying crowns to get the gems to get the Veil.

Ever since Greymoor it just felt that this was just something that went wrong and just flew under the radar of attention from the developers. As it could've just been some coding during that expansion that changed how some things work together.
    But after all years without a word or anything I just don't know if they still isn't aware of it or if it was intentional to free up some data or whatever.
    But it feels odd that they would remove something like this that worked all of a sudden without a warning that they would.

And tagging people haven't given any respons either, yet.
    Options
  • EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterfairy wrote: »
    Isn't it crazy that they manage to patch out cool bugs like this that nobody complains about yet the major bugs everyone cries about go ignored? This reminds me back when the mannimarco costume used to turn your beard metal which was so awesome looking that I created a character to match it..then they fixed it and bye bye metal beard :s

Do you have a screenie of this bug? Never heard of it.
    Options
  • LesserCircle
    LesserCircle
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I did get the Baandari Luck Veil to go with the Queen’s-Eye Spymaster costume.
    So yeah, I did use RL-money from either subs or straight out buying crowns to get the gems to get the Veil.

Ever since Greymoor it just felt that this was just something that went wrong and just flew under the radar of attention from the developers. As it could've just been some coding during that expansion that changed how some things work together.
    But after all years without a word or anything I just don't know if they still isn't aware of it or if it was intentional to free up some data or whatever.
    But it feels odd that they would remove something like this that worked all of a sudden without a warning that they would.

And tagging people haven't given any respons either, yet.

I imagined that was the case yes, it's just hard to understand why don't they have a team of people fixing these kind of bugs or listening to the players. And if they have, it sure doesn't feel like they work a lot.
    Options
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks great, what a shame it's removed. I hope they fix it for you.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for sharing this, @PrinceDamien. We have passed this on for the team to check on. We'll circle back once the team has had time to look.

Thanks for the tag @spartaxoxo.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 21 March 2022 14:18
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess the moral of this is never give up even after two years?

I love the baandari veil as well, its one of my favorite pieces. I dont wear hoods anymore so i can keep the veil XD
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
    Options
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing this, @PrinceDamien. We have passed this on for the team to check on. We'll circle back once the team has had time to look.

Thanks a lot.
    I hope that this was just something that went wrong and unnoticed all this time.
    Either way, I'm glad that word has been passed on and whatever happens I will get a conclusion.

Still, I hope that it can get back to how it once was.
    I really miss my look.
    It was perfect for me.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

I am glad that you're taking a look at this! Better late than never though. I'm glad this is finally getting resolved.
    Options
  • PrinceDamien
    PrinceDamien
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zyva wrote: »
    I guess the moral of this is never give up even after two years?

I love the baandari veil as well, its one of my favorite pieces. I dont wear hoods anymore so i can keep the veil XD

Haha, I guess.
    I won't deny that I've felt somewhat foolish for mentioning this now and then ever since.
    It's just that, I know it might sound dumb, but ever since I couldn't wear the combo it's felt like something's been missing and that impacted the joy for me ingame.
    Options