Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

DC & lag problems with no internet problems

HammerWTEK
HammerWTEK
✭✭
Since about Thursday 5/28/20, I've been having incredible lag spikes. These always culminate in me dc-ing. I've dc'd while thieving in doc & base zones, dc'd while moving furniture in my house, and worst of all, dc'd in dungeons including while trying for a no death CoS run.

This is super frustrating and is making it very not fun to play my favorite game. I have checked my connection after each disconnect and I have plenty of speed. I even reset my router just in case. I really want to be able to play with my friends and I hope you have some good news or solutions that will help me fix this problem. I know other people in my guild have been having these same sort of problems off & on for the past couple weeks as well.
We know...