Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

vKA HM are too easy for the achievements

RHOEncador
RHOEncador
Soul Shriven
First of all how did the first two bosses end up on 80 mil hp ? Thats nothing today.
They might be hard for beginners but guys its called veteran hardmode and thats clearly not for beginners.

Here you called that those bosses are going to be buffed!

What happened until live: Enraging adds nobody cares about / A stronger conduit that got nerfed and can be placed in the group ?
ZOS_Finn wrote: »
Some things to keep in mind:

- This is PTS, we will make adjustments :)
- Yandir and Vrol are intentionally easier, even in Hard Mode, in order for us to see more of the Trial. They will be adjusted.
- This is PTS, there were bugs we will be fixing.

Thanks for all your hard work testing. If you record or stream your trial runs on PTS, please let us know/send us the videos.

Thanks!

Where are the "live" adjustments? Guys please tell me zos forgot that too... Those bosses havent changed at all

In the "4D" trifecta run this night it took them exactly 11 minutes and 10 seconds (Trial time) to get to the endboss door.
Is that vMol we are talking about or is this the new chapter we all bought ? in vMoL it was 10:42 until Rakkhat startet.

https://youtu.be/c2yF-ss-L4c

Tell me what do you think about vKA HM ?
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to see how this all pans out with other groups especially on console.

I will say though that amongst all the players running trials whom I know ingame and through discord, there’s been just about zero hype for Kyne’s Aegis. Mostly this is due to game performance and poor balance choices. Part of it though is having the trifecta completed so easily on PTS..... it ruins the “cool factor” of there being something no one has accomplished yet.
    Edited by Vaoh on 27 May 2020 09:30
  • sigsergv
    sigsergv
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's nice to have endgame content that can be played by much more people than by a couple dozens of elitist streamers.
  • le_spy
    le_spy
    ✭✭✭
    there hasn't be a significant trial launch since vmol back in 2016, every other trial has had hardmodes completed in pts and its obvious that on live server guilds that spent time on pts will have absolutely no trouble repeating pts performance without massive buffs.

this game is clealy catered for your average first person heavy armour sorc player from skyrim with nord heavy helmet, not for competitive factor or challenging players, these days people can't even be bothered to do progression because all you need to do is to run content once or twice for loot and casuals are done with that content.

Edited by le_spy on 27 May 2020 09:37
  • RHOEncador
    RHOEncador
    Soul Shriven
    sigsergv wrote: »
    It's nice to have endgame content that can be played by much more people than by a couple dozens of elitist streamers.

The endgame content you are talking about is veteran. Those HM though have nothing to do with "elitist streamers" in that trial
  • RHOEncador
    RHOEncador
    Soul Shriven
    le_spy wrote: »
    there hasn't be a significant trial launch since vmol back in 2016, every other trial has had hardmodes completed in pts and its obvious that on live server guilds that spent time on pts will have absolutely no trouble repeating pts performance without massive buffs

I give you that one but the Sunspire hm for example got more "complicated" because you need to take risks to get more time.
    In Kynes Aegis you dont even need more time and more risks just stack and burn works fine for anybody thats the thing im trying to point out.