The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Xbox NA Gray Host

• Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DTAmoral wrote: »

I haven't seen a group of blues that are competent in awhile. They are all in Blackreach zerging that for an ez win. To bad.

Point of correction - a couple of the bigger guilds moved to BR because Grey Host is near unplayable in primetime. BR is still laggy, but nowhere near as bad.
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha I only bag Jay because he started bagging us first for some reason, otherwise I don't. After you went down I saw the whole group coming back and booked it back to the keep 😃 Couldn't believe I made it in lol.

LOL He said - "get this Viper guy go go" and then after 10 seconds of chasing he said "Why is nobody on crown?!" lol
    Xbox NA - EP
    Team Rocket's Finest Support
    We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haha I only bag Jay because he started bagging us first for some reason, otherwise I don't. After you went down I saw the whole group coming back and booked it back to the keep 😃 Couldn't believe I made it in lol.

LOL He said - "get this Viper guy go go" and then after 10 seconds of chasing he said "Why is nobody on crown?!" lol

Lmao I was sure I was going to get annihilated but luckily there was some good obstructions between me and the keep I could LoS around.

It's all in good fun though, you guys are a good ball group and we've had a lot of nice fights with y'all.
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭

Lmao I was sure I was going to get annihilated but luckily there was some good obstructions between me and the keep I could LoS around.

It's all in good fun though, you guys are a good ball group and we've had a lot of nice fights with y'all.

What guild are you in? Forgive me lol but I dont recall seeing a tabard on
    Xbox NA - EP
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What guild are you in? Forgive me lol but I dont recall seeing a tabard on

Unusually Long Load Time, aZn's guild.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Was actually pretty fun last night in grey host. Of course EP was getting bullied, but we always overextend anyways. I was pretty much at chalmen most of the night anyways other than the few times I ventured south since Chal was the last keep AD needed for a while for emp. Both AD and DC looked like they were trying to crown at times but luckily were stopped until right before I got off with DC finally zerging the last emp keep after most alliances got off. I just hope one alliance doesn't flood the campaign while everyone gets used to the new chapter with grinding and everything.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC is in Gray Host? :D Hopefully I get done grinding new things so I can get back out in the field lol
    Xbox NA - EP
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    I assume everyone is getting these mini load screens every 10 to 20 ft? lol Thats always fun.
    Xbox NA - EP
  • Mankeyyyyy
    Mankeyyyyy
    ✭✭
    I miss Haderus and Scourge days 😥
    Edited by Mankeyyyyy on 12 June 2020 03:57
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    Without causing a Mod to step in and fix your opinions, how is every feeling performance wise?

It is slightly better in my opinion, im not crashing AS much, but thats not saying a lot. Went from 10+ crashes a day to around 5. Everything else still feels the same, not being able to swap bars, abilities all that good stuff. lol
    Xbox NA - EP
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disheartening seeing AD crumble this campaign.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »

I had a feeling it would, unfortunately. Most of my guild is burnt out from pushing hard all month last campaign and most of us are doing the new chapter content and hunting mythic items and stuff.

• SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I had a feeling it would, unfortunately. Most of my guild is burnt out from pushing hard all month last campaign and most of us are doing the new chapter content and hunting mythic items and stuff.

Similar story for every faction though. AD is struggling cause a lot of good players bought alliance tokens. And yea I PvE’d last night for the first time in a long time.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭

Similar story for every faction though. AD is struggling cause a lot of good players bought alliance tokens. And yea I PvE’d last night for the first time in a long time.

Iv been in and out of Cyro just testing the water while I am farming the new stuff, I did notice a lot less people crying in EP Zone chat that the faction sucks and blah blah. Looks like the Alliance Change Token is a big hit. lol

(either that or they are farming the stuff as well and the toxic zone chat of EP will soon be back)
    Xbox NA - EP
  • n1ghth4wk92
    n1ghth4wk92
    Soul Shriven
    We went to DC for this campaign (I've only ever played AD). The zone chat is really nice compared to AD. It's dead silent most of the time, and there's nobody complaining about 'oh should have taken this, that, instead of this, that'.
    oNlGHTHAWKo
    • StamCro/MagCro 1vX
    • Warden Guard Tank God
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We went to DC for this campaign (I've only ever played AD). The zone chat is really nice compared to AD. It's dead silent most of the time, and there's nobody complaining about 'oh should have taken this, that, instead of this, that'.

wut
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @n1ghth4wk92 We went to DC for this campaign (I've only ever played AD). The zone chat is really nice compared to AD. It's dead silent most of the time, and there's nobody complaining about 'oh should have taken this, that, instead of this, that'.

It's been particularly noxious at times this campaign given the current circumstances. Between seeing a large number of you guys go blue (and proceed to just bully the crap out of us lol), a number of regular crowns and players being MIA, folks being burnt out from last campaign, and other folks being disappointed with our performance thus far, it's been pretty disheartening to a lot of us.
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
    Trying to main a magcro. This is awful.
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    JayKwellen wrote: »
    @n1ghth4wk92 We went to DC for this campaign (I've only ever played AD). The zone chat is really nice compared to AD. It's dead silent most of the time, and there's nobody complaining about 'oh should have taken this, that, instead of this, that'.

It's been particularly noxious at times this campaign given the current circumstances. Between seeing a large number of you guys go blue (and proceed to just bully the crap out of us lol), a number of regular crowns and players being MIA, folks being burnt out from last campaign, and other folks being disappointed with our performance thus far, it's been pretty disheartening to a lot of us.

Well said.
    Xbox NA - EP
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

wut

Wut?

Weird thing to be confused about, yellows zone is awful compared to blue.

"IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea it’s too bad, wish the tokens would have been a month earlier. Would have been fun to fight AD last campaign.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

wut

Wut?

Weird thing to be confused about, yellows zone is awful compared to blue.

We must be on at different times.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    That's weird about DC chat tbh. I remember DC chat used to be pretty toxic with guilds disliking each other. All zone chats used to be so toxic but each with a flavor of their own. It kind of sounds like AD is feeling like how EP felt when Glow Glow zerged down the whole campaign and some other campaigns as well. I did watch this AD streamer though on the weekend for a while, and the crown just hated ep for the very same things that he was doing. AD was so close to get emp too, but none of that matters when the DC night/morning crew gets on. I kind of regret not waiting for the patch since AD looks to be the alliance to play on during this campaign cycle though I think EP will get hit hard again next patch. I always like playing on the outnumbered alliance though sadly I alliance changed one of my dc characters to change him to stam.
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's weird about DC chat tbh. I remember DC chat used to be pretty toxic with guilds disliking each other. All zone chats used to be so toxic but each with a flavor of their own. It kind of sounds like AD is feeling like how EP felt when Glow Glow zerged down the whole campaign and some other campaigns as well.

I've never played on EP or DC, nor have I even played that long anyway (so my historical reference range is kind of small), but man AD's chat is just a dumpster fire these days.

Last campaign everyone was fairly civil-ish. Winning cures all I guess. This campaign though so much of it is just straight radioactive. The other night I watched as the last few remaining crowns just talked [snip] to each other all night non-stop. Today it was one of the usual suspects complaining about our current #1 on the leaderboard and how they apparently refuse to push for emp because they don't like her. The other day it was about how trash everybody else's guild was because of what part of the map they were pushing. It's like a black hole at this point.

[Edited for Censor Bypass]
    Edited by Psiion on 26 June 2020 00:36
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    That's weird about DC chat tbh. I remember DC chat used to be pretty toxic with guilds disliking each other. All zone chats used to be so toxic but each with a flavor of their own. It kind of sounds like AD is feeling like how EP felt when Glow Glow zerged down the whole campaign and some other campaigns as well.

I've never played on EP or DC, nor have I even played that long anyway (so my historical reference range is kind of small), but man AD's chat is just a dumpster fire these days.

Last campaign everyone was fairly civil-ish. Winning cures all I guess. This campaign though so much of it is just straight radioactive. The other night I watched as the last few remaining crowns just talked [snip] to each other all night non-stop. Today it was one of the usual suspects complaining about our current #1 on the leaderboard and how they apparently refuse to push for emp because they don't like her. The other day it was about how trash everybody else's guild was because of what part of the map they were pushing. It's like a black hole at this point.

[Edited for Censor Bypass]

Actually that AD streamer I watched was the one who was number one on the leader boards it turns out. EP pretty much has one guild that only pushes enemy home keeps while trying to get scrolls and that's it. It's more of a casual thing now with EP where the small groups sometimes meet up with each other randomly to create a zerg or defend. Our chat is just trolls and defend call outs at the point though sometimes someone puts "Chalman?" or something in chat and sometimes groups meet up like that. It is surprising that DC has all the zerg ball groups now as well as a huge zerg that reminds me of EP back in the first how many years.

I just small group and have fun now without worrying about emp anymore and it just is that much more fun I guess though I do try to get tier 3 on a number of my characters. I think my friends and I biggest problem the other night was theorycrafting why a zergy blue sorc who usually had a zoo following him is hitting so hard, but we pretty much can guess why when he dies so easily now. I think the person who was number 1 for EP for a while dropped since EP wasn't pushing for him while not realizing EP doesn't have the guilds and cooperation to take the circle when we want anymore. The only reason why the previous person got crowned was because they had their own guild pushing them while the one who dropped was just a solo tether bomber. It sounds like some AD guilds have forgotten how to just have fun in pvp though I think I saw your GT pop up when you grabbed a scroll the other night while I was helping someone grind a lead.
  • JayKwellen
    JayKwellen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like some AD guilds have forgotten how to just have fun in pvp

Absolutely man. It's turned into so much infighting and constant hate I often think the same. I'm like seriously, y'all know you're supposed to be having fun right? I'm sure we all have enough stress and nonsense outside in the real world to worry about, so let's use our ESO time to enjoy ourselves by killing other people like god intended.

To that end, I've also been doing much more of the same as you. These days I pretty much just troll around with my husband (KodeBlu3 if you ever come across him) and we run as a pair. Capping stuff way up north, following groups around looking for good fights, trying to find the late night impromptu tri-alliance fight clubs that sometimes spring up, sometimes just following the hammer and mindlessly zergling, whatever were feeling really. And honestly, it's so much more fun that way. I do have a guild I'll group up and run with though, but we'd never reallu be accused of being a hardcore sweat group lol. Even then it's more of a social thing, just playing with friends and having a good time enjoying each other's company. While killing things, naturally.

Also yep, that was me lol. I think that was the Dragonclaw to temple run, my first successful scroll run actually and man that was a rush lol
    Edited by JayKwellen on 27 June 2020 12:40
    Xbox NA - JaeKwellen
    AD PvP
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    @oXI_Viper_IXo Jays got no chill lmao. I apologize for yesterday xD

GG though if you were on when we finally Emp'd our guildy. Felt like the entire yellow server kept stopping us for 12 hours before we finally got a train going, and we (DTA) ran the other way stopping back caps.
    Xbox NA - EP
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @oXI_Viper_IXo Jays got no chill lmao. I apologize for yesterday xD

GG though if you were on when we finally Emp'd our guildy. Felt like the entire yellow server kept stopping us for 12 hours before we finally got a train going, and we (DTA) ran the other way stopping back caps.

Haha it's all good, I have nothing against you guys or even Jay specifically. No idea why he enjoys bagging me so much in particular, but I don't take it personally and I'm laughing when he does it.

I wasn't on when you guys crowned your guildy, which one was it? I got on shortly before Akhilles got crowned and got off right after he was deposed.

Malacath was poppin yesterday for a fake campaign.
    Edited by oXI_Viper_IXo on 29 June 2020 18:47
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't on when you guys crowned your guildy, which one was it? I got on shortly before Akhilles got crowned and got off right after he was deposed.

Malacath was poppin yesterday for a fake campaign.

@oXI_Viper_IXo We crowned DTA BigFawn took us SO long. lol Malacath was super lit with players yesterday, hopefully next weekend its the same way.

We have helped crown 5 emps since this event started, my emp was pretty fun, we did it first day of event during prime time, last emp keep was nuts, all of us piled on flag praying it flipped lol
    Xbox NA - EP
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah these extra campaigns are definitely good for getting guildies and friends their emp title. The closest I got was 3rd last MM. I like sleep too much so I'll likely never get it.

It's been a pretty good campaign so far, lots of good fights and well populated.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly really sick of a certain blue group that keeps abusing hammer mechanics even now which was supposed to be fixed. They had the hammer for well over 2 hours last night with emp and a larger population where the entire blue population followed that hammer and lagged so many people out.