Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

An Artistic Idea

Swifigames
Swifigames
✭✭✭
Imagine for a moment, an extraordinary dlc of mythic proportions...

What images come to mind when you hear the words, The Travelling Bard dlc?

OK, so you know how within the werewolf skill line there's basically an additional, third skill bar? How difficult would it be to take that idea and apply it to the weapon department, and let's say, add an additional, unique weapon bar? You might be wondering where I'm going with this, well let me tell you...
Tell you that we would also have to take instruments as they currently are and enable the ability to equip them as weapons basically. Maybe it wouldn't even be necessary to have a third, unique weapon bar at all, idk, but let's continue.

So you could take your lute, or esraj or whatever and basically smack some helpless npc with it if you wanted to. Maybe you'd break it idk, maybe you'd have to craft, purchase, or loot one from the wilds of Tamriel 🤔 idk. But that's not the best part! Now that everyone's elated at the ability to flail their favorite musical instrument about, be sure not to forget that you and your Tamrielic Gloomrock band are playing at The Parchment and Horn in Marbruk tonight! First you'll need to remember what songs are on the set list for tonight's performance, simply equip or attach them to your instrument, much like you might attach a type of poison to your weapons and let's start getting ready!

Now that we are almost ready for the big show we're gonna need something a little more dashing to wear than this dusty ol' Orcish scout armor, so let's head over to the crown store and see if we can find anything of interest. Would you look at that! There's that outfit you wanted last year but weren't able to get in time before it left the 👑 store. It was a limited time item, you decide to pick it up. Since you were at it, you figured to take a gander at the crown crates section.
You notice that one of the Legendary reward items is the newest song that came out last month, eyeballing your crown gems, you see you've got just enough and don't hesitate. No looking back now! At this rate, this show is going to something to remember!
The color on the outfit was not as dim, or perhaps as colorful as you might enjoy, so you take a moment and make a few adjustments with the nearest tailor, and let me tell you, the charisma emanating from your character is OP, nobody can handle that much awesome, so you decide to swap out the Bloodroot Wine dye for something a little less godly and call it good.

Now, since this is just so much fun already, what if playing songs now required res? I know, I know. Now listen, I know you're all probably thinking this guy is taking things way too far here, and maybe your right, but I can't let this idea fade away into Oblivion and not share them outright right here.

So anyway, I was thinking about maybe putting a band together soon. Still brainstorming name ideas. So far all I've got are Hoggle and the Three Fairies or The Elden Root Rythmics...not really sure yet 🤔
Maybe even throw in some custom band tabards or something idk.
Pretty sure this is a great idea, but maybe not? Lmk what you think.
🎸🎮🍾
"We don't want other worlds, we want mirrors." - Gibarian
--
Nightblade (Bosmer) - Kremlok
Templar (Khajiit) - Drops-the-Ball
Templar (Altmer) - Lyranil of Alinor
Necromancer (Altmer) - Kalomyr
Sorcerer (Dunmer) - Lord Eldruin