Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Better performance on PS4 pro

brear_x
brear_x
✭✭
Hi,

Does anyone have any tips on improving performance in Cyrodiil? I’m on a PS4 pro and was considering upgrading to an SSD but a lot of reviews say this is only going to decrease load times not increase frames.

I have seen a few videos on YouTube especially from top pvp’ers and they mention a few times they are using a ‘game drive’ which I can only imagine is an SSD or an external HDD which apparently can help games run smoother.

Anyone got any tips? xD

Thanks in advance

EDIT - just a quick edit, I’ve just started my PS4 in safe mode and rebuilt the database and it’s made quite a decent improvement! May just be a coincidence though. Might help other people
Edited by brear_x on 14 April 2020 22:08