Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who or what is the red diamond?

• Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    RD065 wrote: »
    Side note: The song was written by Lawrence Schick, the lead Loremaster for the game

and its most annoying. they should add an option to mute bards

ass4.gif
    Options
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now I'm anticipating the inevitable questions about lore from Skyrim. And then I'll really feel old. :)

I sometimes get those Skyrim Lore questions from people that have never played a TES game before. I've even been asked questions to things answered in ESO itself! Not sure why but it does happen.... for some reason.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
    Options
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    RD065 wrote: »
    Side note: The song was written by Lawrence Schick, the lead Loremaster for the game

and its most annoying. they should add an option to mute bards

Or Blade-of-Woe them. I can see the results now. All of the patrons in the tavern leap to their feet, spilling their drinks, as they scream in horror. Then the guard comes running up, shouting "You criminal scum, we were all listening to that song!" and begins hacking you to death with his or her sword. And all of the Undaunted join in for good measure.

That would make a great achievement.
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    it's a hot dog that is sold by a vendor in Vvardenfall

:#
    Options
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ximinetto wrote: »
    You never played Oblivion, did you?

No. The elder scrolls online is my first elder scrolls game i ever played. But i know things like skyrim or the daedra just by playing teso and the real life announcements on tv.

You should definitely pick it up sometime if you get into TES lore through ESO. A lot of quests hit the same beats as the Oblivion storylines. There are also characters that are in both or mentioned in both, so that's always fun. Also it's just a really good game.
    Options