Maintenance for the week of December 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 4
• NA megaservers for patch maintenance – December 6, 3:00AM EST (08:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EST (18:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 6, 08:00 UTC (3:00AM EST) - 18:00 UTC (1:00PM EST)
Xbox One Patch Notes v188.8.131.52
Edited by ZOS_KaiSchober on 1 April 2020 10:33
The Elder Scrolls Online v184.108.40.206 includes some adjustments to help with the recent input delays and desyncs while in combat, in addition to a fix where breaking free could become delayed, spamming block disconnecting you to the login screen, and several crash fixes. Also included is a fix for the Soul Shriven in Coldharbour questline, some invisible collision found in Morkul Stronghold, and more.Dungeons
- The Brush Fire achievement can now be completed.
- You will now only be able to revive in situations normally allowed in Icereach.
- Fixed an issue where some quest story elements would appear to become stuck if all players were to leave the scene and then return.
- Blackrose Prison
- Drakeeh the Unchained is no longer partaking in Murkmire health concoctions and as such, his health has returned to normal levels.
- Empty Nest: Fixed a number of issues in which Krona and Ree-Nakal could get stuck while spawning for the final boss fight.
- Fixed an issue causing invisible collision and floating NPCs in Morkul Stronghold.
- Adjusted the collision in Orc Long Houses to allow your character to move about them once more.
- The Crystal Tower: The Golden Knight will once again follow you properly during the final parts of the quest.
- In an effort to address recent input delays and desyncs when casting abilities, we have optimized how messages (how the server/client communicate with each other) are sent.
- Fixed an issue where breaking free could become delayed for about a second in some situations.
- Repeatedly activating and dropping Block will no longer kick you from the server, returning you to the login screen.
- Fixed an issue where interacting with an objective, such as a Chaos Ball or Volendrung, could prevent you from activating Block or Sprint.
- Fixed an issue where your client would report your Stamina Recovery as 0 after activating Sprint or Mount Sprint in some situations.
- Incapacitating Strike: This Ultimate no longer silences the target, but instead stuns them for 3 seconds if cast with 120 or more Ultimate. This change was primarily done to fix an issue where the unique silence applied from this ability conflicted with some recent hard-coded block behaviors.
- Aedric Spear
- Piercing Spear: Fixed an issue where this passive did not work against blocking targets.
- Robes and boots from the Pyandorean Motif no longer appear invisible when worn.
- Fixed a crash that could occasionally happen on logging out or entering a new zone.
- Fixed an issue in the UI texture management which could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue with the particle system that was causing a rare crash.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur during high volumes of combat.
- Soul Shriven in Coldharbour: Fixed an issue where the Hooded Figure would not appear until after relogging if you created a new character and skipped the tutorial.
Guilds & Guild Functionality
- Fixed an issue where the Crown Store UI would become semi-transparent and would not scale properly with certain configurations.
- Restored guild member promote and demote options in the Context menu.