Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tyrs Paladium is Hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds' Guild" PC NA

• quirky_unicorn
    We'll happily invite you back! We typically don't remove anyone from guild, but I'm not sure what my predecessor's policy may have been 4 years ago (that was about the time I joined Tyrs originally XD) I'm replying on my phone, not at my desk, but I'll invite you back when I can!
    Elder Council (Guild Leader) @ Tyrs Paladium
    Main: AD Stamblade Khajiit CP 1000+
    Others: ... Too many
  • akainagi
    akainagi
    30+ y.o. returner looking for a mature/supportive/casual guild. Took a few years off from the game and I'm trying to learn the ropes again. I play with my fiancee sometimes, but she's a game hopper, so I'm solo a lot. Looking for fun people to run content with. Have a few max levels and a few baby toons (did I mention i'm an alt-o-holic?). I also wondered if you guys did any casual pvp on any faction? I've done a little and want to do more.
    I like to be friendly and helpful in game and out, and hope that you all might be a good fit.
  • akainagi
    akainagi
    Sorry, I forgot. My in-game handle is @MountainLaurel.
  • AShmo
    AShmo
    ✭✭✭
    I believe I would like to adventure with you guys. My handle is @AShmo .
  • quirky_unicorn
    We're so glad you chose to join us! :) Welcome to the family!
  • Anarayne_Cruor
    Hi there! I would very much love to join the guild. I'm also a mature player and looking to play with like-minded individuals. My handle is @Wickwood. Thanks! :)
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    I'd love an invite. I'm a mature player, love questing when there's new content and group PvE. I've been playing ESO on and off since 2014. In game name @Kallixenia
  • quirky_unicorn
    @Anarayne_Cruor & @DwellsInNorthwest we're very happy for your interest and would be glad to have you aboard! Just pop over to the Shivtr and fill out an app if it isn't too much trouble and I'll send invites your way! ;)

https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103931
  • delghinn_ESO
    delghinn_ESO
    ✭✭
    Played WoW from it's initial release on a pvp server with a group called NEC (New Enemy Conquest). Guild was a mix of mostly middle aged IT techs and some younger college aged crew as well.

When ESO released a small faction of the NEC crew joined with a crew called BWC (Black Widow Company -- mostly former and active duty service members) to try out ESO as well. Once at max level we mostly camped cyrodiil under the AD faction as the castle siege gameplay was some of the best available.

Returned a couple of weeks ago and apparently BWC is no longer active on ESO.

Also do you guys PVP much and if so under what faction? The 1/2 dozen of us returning to check out all the new (to us) ESO content are behind on level/gear/skills/etc so wouldnt be doing end game anything for a time.
  • dculyses_2000b14_ESO
    dculyses_2000b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am a returning player and would like to join up with you guys. My handle is @dculyses
  • quirky_unicorn
    Tyrs is once again in recruitment drive mode!

Please read our original post in this thread thoroughly and apply on our website! We're always looking to add more friendly, social people to our family!
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [✓] 30+ (mid-late 30s)
    [✓] veteran (USMC 2003-2008)
    [✓] teamwork (see above ^^)
    [✓] mature
    [✓] guildless (since I started playing ESO in 2015)
    [✓] discord/voice (yup, with experience running large discord server)
    Edited by BisDasBlutGefriert on 11 January 2021 20:19
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • quirky_unicorn
    @BisDasBlutGefriert sounds like you'd be up our alley. If you're interested, head over to our website https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103931 and apply!
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your website is absolutely SPECTACULAR!!! whoever set it up and runs it, is doing an AMAZING job!! My jaw dropped when I switched from mobile site to desktop site on my phone. Seriously.
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • quirky_unicorn
    Thank you! Our illustrious founder Commodore will be happy to know it's being appreciated! XD
  • drajinnb14_ESO
    drajinnb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    My wife and I have applied on the site. She does not have a forum account at the moment. She has a ticket open with support.
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Your website is absolutely SPECTACULAR!!! whoever set it up and runs it, is doing an AMAZING job!! My jaw dropped when I switched from mobile site to desktop site on my phone. Seriously.

Awee that is wonderful to hear. We are an old school guild for real. So we poured are hearts into it. Even though Im the founder, web designer and admin on the site, I will always credit our guild members for all their incredible efforts and talents before myself. Quirky is a phenomenal guild leader and we are so fortunate, and blessed to have her :)
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Elder Scrolls Online Founders Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • quirky_unicorn
    Thanks, Commodore, but stop making me blush! XP

Also a hearty welcome to our new members Drajiin, Freakangel, WhisperingWarlock, ColriB, and Dies'alot!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrs Paladium is ** STILL ** Rockin!

Who is up to PARTY?! It's YOUR RIGHT!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBShN8qT4lk
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on 12 February 2021 08:44
    Aandre_the_Giant (Tyrs Forum Name - Commodore, Main Character - Frobozz of Zork, Sorcerer)
    Guild Founder
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website!
  • istvana
    istvana
    Soul Shriven
    One question which I could ask on the website but I would rather give you a bump here.

For various reasons including bad hearing I don't use voice chat. I don't mind if that means I can't join groups doing the hardest content - I *do* mind if that means I miss most guild chat because it is mostly in voice not typed.

Where is most casual chat in Tyrs?

I may have been in Tyrs in another game - definitely not here since I am brand new other than half an hour during the beta test. I will see when I go to the website. My recollection is 100% positive - wherever it was it was a very good guild with very nice people.
  • quirky_unicorn
    A lot of our members still use regular guild chat and group chat throughout the day. Voice is normally only used when doing group content. Even then, if you let us know when grouping that you can't use voice, we are happy to type instructions and such in chat too. We strive to try and make gaming a fun and friendly experience for all of our members no matter how they game :)
  • istvana
    istvana
    Soul Shriven
    That was a very fast reply. Also I like the answer. Thanks.
  • istvana
    istvana
    Soul Shriven
    Application submitted listing Cygaine as the "main" but "main" is an almost meaningless concept in a new game with the highest level character level 3.
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    0Pte6Ie.png

We are proud sponsors of FOLDS of HONOR, Homes for Our Troops and the AbleGamers Foundation.

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on 13 March 2021 17:48
    Guild Founder

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    After 14 years of first forming our guild, we are still recruiting in a game that we think still has a truly bright future. And we have some long time ESO Tyrs leaders and officers that greatly help us ensure success.

So we are looking for quality folks. We continue to focus on recruiting those that best exemplify fair play. Game accomplishments and longevity are great, but are secondary to those who chose to play in a fun, relaxing no drama environment. Whether you just started playing 2 weeks ago, or have played since game launch... we may be interested.

Those who value teamwork and those who will enjoy belonging to a tight knit active guild are the characteristics most sought after.

M3YuMNS.jpg

Guild Founder

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    Man that interior designer must have been expensive ....

original.png?1611421916

original.png?1611421916

original.png?1611421927

original.png?1611421929

large.png?1611421924

original.png?1611421925

original.png?1611421910

Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on 30 March 2021 18:03
    Guild Founder

• Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    If You Can Dream, of a better land...

where ALL our Brothers (& Sisters) walk hand in hand,

Then WE have something in common!

Join TYRS PALADIUM, one of the longer continuously running guilds in ESO and MMOs the world over. "NO DRAMA -- NO B.S." pays off!

There IS a light in the DARK.... Come meet our wonderful & generous folk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-pP_dCenJA
    Edited by Aandre_the_Giant on 8 January 2022 10:36
    Guild Founder

• elvigy
    elvigy
    Hey-I sent in an application on your website. Hopefully you're still accepting as it sounds perfect. :smile:

Thanks!
  • Aandre_the_Giant
    Aandre_the_Giant
    ✭✭✭
    We are still THE household name in ESO for an OLD SCHOOL, DRAMA FREE, TEAM FOCUSED guild!

Guild Founder

• Menegroth
    Menegroth
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I applied via the website. Hopefully I'll be able to join! :)
    "I see", said the blind man